It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ok, I just watched the first two episodes.

The first one about the mortgage was not that funny, it had some good Charlie moments though, especially when he goes "all dressed up" to the lawyer. I also liked the humming bird discussion. Dee's pricelist was good as well.

The second one great, it was a classical It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Everything, the bicycle, the trailer, the furniture, the pear, the tape Charlie found, the piss jar. They are back on track...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    a classic line from Charlie in the 2nd episode when they're at the fruit stand

"i eat stickers all the time dude!" :lol:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Great episode concept. But it, IMO, failed in execution. They missed a great opportunity to play up the recessionary bits a lot better. That and too much of it was a blatant commercial for D&B.

They're capable of a lot better. Not one of my favorite episodes by far.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #33
    yea it was like they took another page out of last season's manifesto

what is more strange is that they have now completely changed Mac and Dennis' rivalry into a sick rendered friendship thus excluding emphasis on Charlie who for me makes the show

they just need to go back to screwing eachother over because that is their bread and butter

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I just watched "The Great Recession" and thought it was terrible, probably the worst episode they ever made.

I am dying to see greenman and nightman again.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    just finished watching the new episode, not bad

i'll wait til everyone is caught up until i get into details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)