It's 2k (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
Well,it's not 15000,it's not 10000,it's not even 5000......but for me it's a significant number comparing to that I don't use this forum so regulary as others.....In almost a year of being a member here I found one good friend,she is not on this forum anymore,I have met a few good people for interesting conversations(Andy,Zlatan,John10,Martin,Lilly),I have met few peoples to engage a good fight(Andy,Zlatan,John10,Incubo,Dominic...and many others)....I must thank Martin for not warning me in a few occasions that I steped over the line,altough in my eyes it was the right thing to do. Anyway,lets cut this sentimental bullshit,what I want to say.......is that I hope to live-up another 2000 posts trough the next year or 10000 trough next 5 years.

Cheers(pick up a bottle of beer and bottom's up :) )

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A few fights with me Barkuss? Only a few??????

You have got to be kidding me.

What an understatement. :D

Anyways congrats man and if Mutu shows up good I will agree with you about Trezeguet. :D

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    A few fights with me Barkuss? Only a few??????
    You have got to be kidding me.
    What an understatement. :D

Well,you are also in the "interesting conversations" group :angel:

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Anyways congrats man and if Mutu shows up good I will agree with you about Trezeguet. :D
    Thanx pal.....you'll agree with me about Treze? If you ever come to EU,just send a message,i'll sit in my car and drive whereever it takes to buy you a beer :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Thanx pal.....you'll agree with me about Treze? If you ever come to EU,just send a message,i'll sit in my car and drive whereever it takes to buy you a beer :)
    Thanks man that sounds good. However, that is, the beer is going to be after a Juve match. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Barkuss,

You're crass, arrogant, rude, and sometimes downright offensive and cold-hearted.

Which is why I like you.

Good work.:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    Oh goodie.

Barkuss, don't worry about it. Chances are, the people who like you have already said their congratulations anyway:D

So, Fabi. Are you going to call me this time?? Or are you still too "embarassed"?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Oh goodie.

Barkuss, don't worry about it. Chances are, the people who like you have already said their congratulations anyway:D

So, Fabi. Are you going to call me this time?? Or are you still too "embarassed"?
    Yeah Im afraid youre gonna make fun of my accent :down:
    I was going to call you before I left and leave you a message, but I realized I didnt have your phone # and it was too late

How is your new house coming along?

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Oh goodie.

Still hope to hear Lilly and Johnnie10.......altough,chances are that Montero will close this thread on purpouse.....or Kurvenfluster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)