It's 2k (1 Viewer)

ilovemarek

Nov 18, 2004
why don't you like dorm?
i will go abord after i finish my university, and of course i have to live in the dorm...
PS.if brakuss find we chat in his thrend, will he kill us?....

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ilovemarek ] ++
why don't you like dorm?
i will go abord after i finish my university, and of course i have to live in the dorm...
PS.if brakuss find we chat in his thrend, will he kill us?....
Barkuss wont kill us, but he will open a thread about you wanting to do some kind of sexual stuff with another member :D

I didnt like the dorms because I didnt really like my roommate and they had some stupid rules that I didnt agree with

ilovemarek

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Barkuss wont kill us, but he will open a thread about you wanting to do some kind of sexual stuff with another member :D

I didnt like the dorms because I didnt really like my roommate and they had some stupid rules that I didnt agree with

haha....he is such a BT.:D:D:D

most people told me live in dorm is really fun
BTW,i have made my decision to learn German

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Well of course its fun if you get involved in the campus life and have friends that live in your dorm. But living alone in your own place is better

German sounds really nice but you should have gone for russian! Andy used to tell me love poems in russian back in middle school

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    congrats! you seem to be a pain in the arse sometimes, but that's fine by me :D

Thanx pal. Now,could you do me a favour and go around USA,to put bullets in the heads of Fabiana(primary objective),Andy or Sergio? It seems that their puberty has infected my thread. :devil:

Jul 28, 2002
    Congrats bark...we should really have more "discussions" on juve matters.

Anyway i hope u keep posting cos u is a quality dude :cool:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Thank you for mentioning me Barkuss. I aprreciate you, due to being one of the few here (on this forum) with an own oppinion.

Oh and congratulations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)