Italy vs Czech Rep (6 Viewers)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
It might be just me, but I have a suspicion that Puma have changed the shirt material..it looks more like the Kappa shirt from 2000 than the original Puma material, look...

Shinier? Maybe it's because of the player issue/replica thing, but usually replicas are made to actually LOOK like their official counterparts..
I know it's pathetic, but I have a big issue with football shirts.. :LOL:

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Well, Trap seemed pleased with Bobo, Totti and Ale's contributions to the game - can't point to a bad outing by Gli Azzurri's true no10.. ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:extatic: DP was captain in the first half!!! :cool:

I'm glad that Trap is happy with DP's performance. It shows DP's spot in Euro 2004 is almost garanteed (if injury and suspension free of course)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
When Nedved got taken off, the whole crowd was cheering for him, and the commentators said that it is an honor for a foreign player to be cheered by the other teams supporters, and especially if theyre italian!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
When Nedved got taken off, the whole crowd was cheering for him, and the commentators said that it is an honor for a foreign player to be cheered by the other teams supporters, and especially if theyre italian!
that shows how many juve fans there are in Italy :strong: :cool:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hell no,when have i ever said that.but you know here(in the forums) you rate the EPL as under average.
my rating of the leagues in europe goes like this
1.Serie A
2.EPL
3.La Liga
4.Ligue 1
5.the dutch league

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
yeah it was huge unexpected aswell from nedved and well ppl who were watching it is a great respect!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
Hell no,when have i ever said that.but you know here(in the forums) you rate the EPL as under average.
my rating of the leagues in europe goes like this
1.Serie A
2.EPL
3.La Liga
4.Ligue 1
5.the dutch league
k, cos every time u get an opportunity, u come in with a smug 3 word post implying that arsenal or epl is so great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)