Italy vs Czech Rep (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

k, cos every time u get an opportunity, u come in with a smug 3 word post implying that arsenal or epl is so great
:rolleyes:well if you really have such a big problem with me,give yourself a break and put me in your ignore list,i can live with that.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
...:eek:

dude just relax, i was just nothing that u seem to rate those leagues so highly.

don't take things so seriously mate, i think you'll get into less fights in future

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
...:eek:

dude just relax, i was just nothing that u seem to rate those leagues so highly .

don't take things so seriously mate, i think you'll get into less fights in future
well at leats if you put a smilie it would have shown something.......but ok nevermind forget it.
sorry mate,i'm just not in a right mood today:down:

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
rosicky's gol was fantastic , but di natali's goal was 1000time's better and that's because of nervo he out played 3players and gife the perfect cross and a superm headball from di natali,
does any body got the goals?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Pity about the playoffs. Well at least they have more matches to play. A good thing imho.

++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
Evidently. Otherwise I would have had to type 1-3, would I not? ;)
Actually since ur speaking from the Pov of the Dutch, I would take a 1-3 as a defeat and 3-1 as a victory ;)

However, it also has to do with the Home/Away system. The home team's score always comes first.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
It was a fair performance- I was most pissed that the Czech coach didnt take Nedved off sooner, I mean, its a damn friendly......

Buffon let a shit goal in IMO

Legro doesnt belong on the NT

Delvecchio doesnt start for Roma, why did he even get a call ???

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
he's one of Trap's boys, Vin. That's why.

made no sense to me either. Why bring up someone who he is already familiar with in a meaningless game when he could have easily given that spot to a promising youngster or a player who has done very well this season (BAZZANI) and rewarded him with a cap.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
he's one of Trap's boys, Vin. That's why.

made no sense to me either. Why bring up someone who he is already familiar with in a meaningless game when he could have easily given that spot to a promising youngster or a player who has done very well this season (BAZZANI ) and rewarded him with a cap.
its about time you gave us a break about the Bazzani problem.:D

;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
First half was the only time to take this match seriously as the second half was just a sham as most friendlies are these days
Its a pity because of money that playing for your country and going to watch your country play is now a farce with all the ridiculous substitutions

The defence was alright apart from that man again Leggrotaglie who I am afraid is either not up to scratch or is in deep loss of form as he is an accident waiting to happen everytime

The midfield was okay as well with Pirlo for me has to be a certainty as he just oozes class in the position

Initially Totti did not seem that interested but as the game got on he kept looking for Vieri with some beautiful raking passes

Dp was alright as well and he kept the czech defence on their toes
For me Vieri was probably the poorest of the 3 as how he initially managed to miss that free header is beyond belief and even his goal, he seemd to have used his hand

Fiore was alright , nothing spectacular and he should be worried about his place in the squad let alone the team, I feel he ought to have done more to convince Trap of his abilities but yet again failed

I definitely would love to see Pirlo as a definite with Totti and a determined Dp in the starting 11 and Italy would be spectacular if they put their minds to it

Defence without Nesta or Cannavaro is a worry and for me the most likely or best out of the reserves ought to be Ferrari

Bettarani did surprisingly well on his debut and is not a bad sub for Zambrotta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)