Italy U21's vs. Spain (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Daria_Uruguay said:
Why CHIUMENTO and GIOVINCO are not playing in under 21?
Is a matter of age or casiraghi don´t want them?
I would like to see them playing in international competition

Chiumiento is not Italian, he is Swiss nationality.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
Chiumento plays for the u21 of Switzerland. Why Casiraghi hasnt convocated Marchisio, De Ceglie or Lupoli ?

Because they are not good enough, Italy has more promising players.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
wat a goal by Giorgio and same goes to Montolivo's goal. Both goal's have a juventino touch as the 2nd was set up by a nice run and cross by Palladino.

Palladino had a better game than the last one. And i dont know why Casiaraghi subbed him although he was much better than Pelle.

anyway i think this is a great team that will go places.But i have my doubts on Casiaraghi.
as far as the european championships go, i thought that Italy and Germany had th best teams but Germany got kicked out by the pommies .So Italy for me.

abt Marchisio,De Ceglie ,Govincio and Lupoli....well they r younger than most of the players in this team. Palladino is 22 i think and i think Andreoli is 20 sames goes to chiellini and Rosina.
So they will get their chancse later on.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
mark83 said:
Chiumiento is not Italian, he is Swiss nationality.
his parents are italian, and he rejected the chance to go to euro 2004 to represent switzerland stating he wanted to play for italy, y he is now playing for the swiss u-21 is odd

Sep 28, 2002
mark83 said:
Because they are not good enough, Italy has more promising players.
yeah, whats with everyone thinking that primavero kids should be promoted to the first team immediately and that they should form the back bone of all italy teams from to u16 to the seniors. get fucking real, they're not good.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
yeah, whats with everyone thinking that primavero kids should be promoted to the first team immediately and that they should form the back bone of all italy teams from to u16 to the seniors. get fucking real, they're not good.

:agree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Fliakis said:
am not saying that they should be the backbone of our team and italy's youth teams. But The primavera team has won the league last season and just won the super cup with an impressive display by De Ceglie.
So there must be some talent there and they got a call to the u-20 team already.
and if they keep up the good work, they will get a call to casiaraghi's team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Il Re said:
his parents are italian, and he rejected the chance to go to euro 2004 to represent switzerland stating he wanted to play for italy, y he is now playing for the swiss u-21 is odd
he can still play for swiss u21 and italian nazionale team, tho i doubt it will happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)