Italy-Turkiye friendly match (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Turk_Bianconero said:
also Turkish defenders and Goalkeeper very poor,Turkiye have 10 forwards but none good quality defender
what will be Turkey's line up? I also believe it will end a draw, afterall it's a friendly match.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ReBeL said:
Ok, I totally don't understand that...
in other words, I don't feel for Turkey or Turks the way you feel for Israel and Israelis or Jews.. that's why I said you misunderstood me, I support Italy from Day one, not after they are playing against Turks, hence Forza Italia :cool:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
snoop said:
in other words, I don't feel for Turkey or Turks the way you feel for Israel and Israelis or Jews.. that's why I said you misunderstood me, I support Italy from Day one, not after they are playing against Turks, hence Forza Italia :cool:
Excuse me but this is a sporting place and a political one ! :smoke:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
snoop said:
Fair Enough...:tup:

I used to like Italy when Lippi was there, but since the day this Donadoni took his place, I feel something wrong has happened...

I hope Turkiye will make his leaving much sooner...

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
Forza Turkiye forewer. Turks only one all ower the world.:). this match will important for Türkiye because , Greece and İtaly systems a bit of same. but ı want ewery way win. this match will commemorate to Fachetti. and Terim record at most trainer to national team give than Coşkun Özarı...

oooooo TÜRKİYE ooooo TÜRKİYE TÜRKİYE .....GOALLLLL

Take care!
have a nice and gentlemany match

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ReBeL said:
Fair Enough...:tup:

I used to like Italy when Lippi was there, but since the day this Donadoni took his place, I feel something wrong has happened...

I hope Turkiye will make his leaving much sooner...
I am not sure about Donadoni too, but he is getting better match after match, but still didn't convince me that he has the tactics to beat the likes of Germany, Holland French or England, let's hope he is capable of doing the job.

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
Don adopts new system Tuesday 14 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roberto Donadoni revealed he will use the 4-1-4-1 system against Turkey, shelving the trident attack of his early Azzurri games.

“I still have a few doubts, but I’ll probably field the 4-1-4-1 tactic that we used against Georgia,” he said ahead of Wednesday’s friendly test.

The Coach had come under fire for attempting a 4-3-3 formation in his first few Italy matches, changing radically from the type of play that had won them the World Cup under Marcello Lippi in the summer.

The switch to a more protected side, with Roma’s Daniele De Rossi sitting in front of the defence, worked well in Tbilisi and gave them a 3-1 victory.

“This game against Fatih Terim’s squad is an excellent test,” he continued. “Turkey are strong both physically and technically, so I hope the pitch holds out well for an entertaining match.”

The tie will take place at the Stadio Azzurri d’Italia in Bergamo, Donadoni’s home town. Players like Alessandro Del Piero, Francesco Totti, David Di Michele, Gennaro Gattuso and Andrea Pirlo have been left at home due to fitness concerns, but he warns that doesn’t mean this friendly can be taken lightly.

“I’ve told the lads that playing for the Nazionale is an honour and these occasions must be used well to prove you deserve to wear this shirt,” added Donadoni.

“It would be a mistake to underestimate tests like this, as the season is at an advanced stage and everyone is more or less at peak fitness. If Turkey perform better on the night, then we take our hats off to them, but we mustn’t make errors in our general approach.”

Many were expecting Eugenio Corini to earn a recall after his splendid campaign with Serie A leaders Palermo.

“He would deserve a cap, but I have to evaluate many factors,” confessed the Coach. “Corini could prove useful when a player with his characteristics is missing, otherwise I have to look ahead and focus on younger elements.”

Italy’s World Cup victory put them in the spotlight and it’s widely expected one of the Azzurri will win the prestigious Ballon d’Or later this month.

While initial reports suggested Gianluigi Buffon had already taken the crown, it’s now claimed in the French media that Fabio Cannavaro is in the lead.

“I hope Cannavaro remains in front until the end,” said Donadoni when told of the rumour. “It would be fantastic if in the year of the World Cup the Golden Ball returned to Italy.”

Source: football italia

turka

Nov 15, 2006
hi all..

greetings from Turkiye.

first,we have a poor defence. but it s not very very poor. we have quality forward players and emre is also playing. it won t be easy for u,remember 1-1 before years..

see u..

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    turka said:
    hi all..

greetings from Turkiye.

first,we have a poor defence. but it s not very very poor. we have quality forward players and emre is also playing. it won t be easy for u,remember 1-1 before years..

see u..

selam friend

welcome:)

1-1 difficult but possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)