Italy-Stadium projects and developments (3 Viewers)

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #21
    A proper cahier de rêves. Pado's shit out of the proverbial coffee can that not one of these stadiums will see the light within the next decade. Well maybe, but just maybe, Inter and Cagliari. And Udine, which is renovation work.
    There is nothing wrong about dreaming. I do believe though that most of these projects will become reality before the end of the decade, especially because of the new law that is coming, on the construction of stadiums.

Serie A badly needs new stadiums and FIGC knows it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

blem

May 26, 2011
    You know these same clubs couldn't care less about us when we demoted in Farsopoli, in fact most if not all these clubs were happy to see us in Serie B. Screw them

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    The things is, a lot of these plans still involve the city owning the ground and renting it to the club. That is the big difference between our stadium and the rest. We actually own our ground, and this brings numerous benefits.

It's a good start though, as new modern stadiums will hopefully increase attendance and match day experience, and if this is maintained over many years, they could buy it off the city in the future.

Actually, we're renting the Delle Alpi as well IIRC :D

Although its a rental for 99 years and we get to keep all the income, but still ;)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    There is nothing wrong about dreaming. I do believe though that most of these projects will become reality before the end of the decade, especially because of the new law that is coming, on the construction of stadiums.

Serie A badly needs new stadiums and FIGC knows it.
    Indeed.

Not just that, but new cameras too. And I'd like to have English referees at Italy too.

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #32
    I updated the list today since Novara presented her new project. They want the stadium to be completely restructured as soon as possible since they are possibly gaining promotion to serie A(if they win against Padova).

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    So Venezia has some plans for a 30k-seater... . A bit surprising since they missed promotion to Lega Pro 2nd divison this season. Maybe it is because they have a new owner from Russia. Anyway, we will see where these plans end up.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    English referees suck.
    Better than Italian Referees IMO. It is ridicolous how Italian referees keep Stoping games every fuckin second for the slightest touch. I mean just try to watch yesterday's game and see how the guy tries to keep the players calm as if they were 12 year olds. Even that little clown Guttoso was pushing the referee when he gave a foul against him.

Italian referees "in general" are probably the worst in the game period.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    What do you think adding 'period' to the end of that achieved?

Anyway, Italian ref's make far less terrible decisions than English ones. The Italian ref's are stricter, but that also has the effect of less reckless tackling than there is in England.

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #37
    I'll update this thread in the following days.

We have news about Palermo's, Cagliari's and Napoli's plans for new stadiums.

May 22, 2007
    only-juve said:
    Better than Italian Referees IMO. It is ridicolous how Italian referees keep Stoping games every fuckin second for the slightest touch. I mean just try to watch yesterday's game and see how the guy tries to keep the players calm as if they were 12 year olds. Even that little clown Guttoso was pushing the referee when he gave a foul against him.

Italian referees "in general" are probably the worst in the game period.
    To eradicate arguments in a game of football, referees would have to give players instant red cards for protesting or arguing with each other. The bold part just shows that the game featured a lot of emotion between rival clubs, it's not like an English (or insert any other nationality) referee will magically calm down Gattuso. Your exaggeration of how much they stop play shows you're trying to make more of it than what it is, in Brazil they can stop play for a lot less, and it's why their players are more slight. [video=youtube;yeaON2fLeno]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nxAfSDUu44[/url] (which was just yesterday) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeaO...creative bullshit that some referees attempt.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    The things is, a lot of these plans still involve the city owning the ground and renting it to the club. That is the big difference between our stadium and the rest. We actually own our ground, and this brings numerous benefits.
    Can't say I hate that. Fuck the rest of Serie A. Everyone is always united against us, so they can go fuck themselves. Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)