Italie/an player I'd sign before signing G. Rossi (7 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm sure all the Azzurri fanboys are bowling their eyes out right about now! However, I think Italy might actually do better without him. Matri, Balo, Cassano, and Giovinco will shine.

It's a terrible thing that he got injured, but I sincerely hope this ends any interest we have in him. He was never that good to begin with, and it may take him some time to bounce back from this injury.

As for him being classy, I don't know about that. Have any of you met him in person? He might've been a dirty gutter dwelling sewer rat before becoming a footballer for all you know.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm sure all the Azzurri fanboys are bowling their eyes out right about now! However, I think Italy might actually do better without him. Matri, Balo, Cassano, and Giovinco will shine.

It's a terrible thing that he got injured, but I sincerely hope this ends any interest we have in him. He was never that good to begin with, and it may take him some time to bounce back from this injury.

As for him being classy, I don't know about that. Has any of you met him in person? He might've been a dirty gutter dwelling sewer rat before becoming a footballer for all you know.
Worse. He's from Jersey.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Forza Balotelli. I would take him in a heartbeat on this team. no questions asked. he makes everything look easy, and there aren't a lot of players out there who can do that. his skill set is off the charts

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He isn't a trequartista, neither is Alex. We haven't had a good one since Zidane (and maybe Nedved for a year).
Nedved is a winger, and he played free role behind strikers at times during Lippi days, Zidane was the play maker infront of Conte and Davids behind Del Piero, and Inzaghi. Alessandro is a trequartista (second striker) and one of the best at this position.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

As for him being classy, I don't know about that. Have any of you met him in person? He might've been a dirty gutter dwelling sewer rat before becoming a footballer for all you know.
It will end our interest, we are mostly interested on him, because of his NT status.
Since this wont be an issue anymore, as long as he is unavailable and losing favor, we will also lose interest...

The Ital-Juve project is still our priority and we are still depserate to find the DP successor of ITalian origin, hopefully we will settle with a cheap option like Giovinco for now and buy the players we need the most...

robbotis

Jun 22, 2012
If Rossi goes to Milan for the rumored 7 Million Euros, I'll be irrate. I know it's a big "IF" he's healthy, but that's a risk you have to take. He's a great player, particularly for that price.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Villareal want 11m plus additional bonusses if he performs to standard. They want in the region of 20m if he finds his form basically. Dunno but he's pretty young and I see him recover fine. I'd definitely sign him for 10m.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
No way..Stop suggesting this idea..I dont want us to waste money on another overrated injury prone player.Would be stupid to waste our current budget on him when we need someone in attack right away(and who'll surely cost a lot of money)..Plus he'd back by Feb 2013 apparently so please GTFO to Milan for all i care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)