Italie/an player I'd sign before signing G. Rossi (1 Viewer)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Doesn't Jovetic get hurt really often?
He only had one major injury last year, and he was tearing opponents up before it he injured his knee

Ok this rampant overrating of Jovetic just because he scored a goal against us is getting a little old.
Nah, I have been watching him since he joined Viola. He shouldn't have a problem filling the trequartista position and replace Alex. The kid is talented. I don't base my evaluation of player on a goal or a youtube video

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I know he's talented but over Balotelli and Cassano? Mo please.

Out of the three, I think Balotelli is the most talented, but he probably would never fulfill his potential, for plenty of reasons known to everybody unless he changes the way he approaches things and attitude
Cassano isn't getting any younger, so the future belong to Jovetic, he has what it takes, works and trains hard. I will take Jovetic talent and work ethic over Balotelli's talent and lack of work ethics/laziness/craziness

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yea he might miss Euros which would suck
I'd be pretty happy if he missed Euro's actually. Gives Matri a chance to shine and he'll have to wait two more years to get a chance to play in a major tournament for Italy again. That's if he even gets called up :howler:

How you like them apples now, Jewsepe?

I know he's talented but over Balotelli and Cassano? Mo please.
Definitely over Cassano. As for Balo, he's got the temperamental issues so I can see why Mo would say that, but I'd be fine with either one.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Jovetic is quite the talent but Balotelli is another level in my opinion. Cassano is of course aging and I'm not even gonna mention the other cunt.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Jovetic is quite the talent but Balotelli is another level in my opinion. Cassano is of course aging and I'm not even gonna mention the other cunt.
JoJo is mes que talent. He is hard working and has great leadership abilities for someone of his age (captained Partizan Belgrade at 17) and is not likely to throw the club's shirt onto the ground in disgust at being subbed.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Nah, I have been watching him since he joined Viola. He shouldn't have a problem filling the trequartista position and replace Alex. The kid is talented. I don't base my evaluation of player on a goal or a youtube video
He isn't a trequartista, neither is Alex. We haven't had a good one since Zidane (and maybe Nedved for a year).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)