Italian or English version video's Milan-Juve (3 Viewers)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
why ? what did i wrong? :D

it would be fun to see who i am talking to plus its a nice girl and shé is italiana ;)

it would be cool if i would met some users from Juventuz.com in Delle alpi that would be the perfect meeting ;)

FORZA JUVENTUS!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
hehe i was just kidding :)

I agree, Elisa is a very nice girl :kiss:

I've always dreamt of meeting you guys at the Delle Alpi one day... if only Burger King paid me about $50 more per hour :down:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
:D you work at the burger King :D ha Thats so cool man so were do you live maybe we will meet and than you will be my ober :D

come man if i want to go to delle alpi it cost like 120-150euros is it really more than 200euros in sydney?

even if you have to pay 250euros man believe me this will be 1of your bestest days ever!

If you love Juve

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
Thats so cool man so were do you live maybe we will meet and than you will be my ober :D
I beg your pardon?
come man if i want to go to delle alpi it cost like 120-150euros is it really more than 200euros in sydney?
Dude that's because you live in the same hemisphere as the Delle Alpi :down:

A return airfare to Turin will cost me approximately 1,600 euro. Add to that the ticket cost, and that's already 1,750 euro not including food, living, accomodation, the hundreds of euros I'd inevitably spend on Juve merchandise...

I'll have to save for at least a few more years :undecide:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I beg your pardon?

Dude that's because you live in the same hemisphere as the Delle Alpi :down:

A return airfare to Turin will cost me approximately 1,600 euro. Add to that the ticket cost, and that's already 1,750 euro not including food, living, accomodation, the hundreds of euros I'd inevitably spend on Juve merchandise...

I'll have to save for at least a few more years :undecide:
a ober is a guy who take your orders :D

than you would ask me Hello mr what is your order and i would probely say a burger ore something like that :D

ps 1750euros :eek:
ok i havent sayed a thing
thats not cool man :down: but if you are ever in europe , go on and visit the delle alpi ;)
i hope for you that you go sometime's i wish it to every single Juventus fan ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
a ober is a guy who take your orders :D

than you would ask me Hello mr what is your order and i would probely say a burger ore something like that :D
:LOL:

ps 1750euros :eek:
ok i havent sayed a thing
thats not cool man :down: but if you are ever in europe , go on and visit the delle alpi ;)
i hope for you that you go sometime's i wish it to every single Juventus fan ;)
I'm hoping to visit Europe sometime in the next 5 years, after I finish my studies. My friends and I were planning a Europe trip some time ago, but we decided to save up some more money and get our university degrees out of the way.

They're Premiership fans though, so if anything they'll probably just want to go to Arsenal matches :groan: My family hasn't travelled in ages, and we were planning a trip to Europe, but I think our first destination will be the USA. If we do end up going to Italy, it'll probably be just to Rome/Milan or something, but I'm gonna make sure I get to watch a match at the Delle Alpi, even if I have to take a train ride by myself :stuckup:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004

:LOL:

I'm hoping to visit Europe sometime in the next 5 years, after I finish my studies. My friends and I were planning a Europe trip some time ago, but we decided to save up some more money and get our university degrees out of the way.

They're Premiership fans though, so if anything they'll probably just want to go to Arsenal matches :groan: My family hasn't travelled in ages, and we were planning a trip to Europe, but I think our first destination will be the USA. If we do end up going to Italy, it'll probably be just to Rome/Milan or something, but I'm gonna make sure I get to watch a match at the Delle Alpi, even if I have to take a train ride by myself :stuckup:
That's great man because geus what its very easy to go from milano to torino with the train ;)
i hope your wish come's treu because italy is really a country to visit for all the people in this world :heart:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
So which city do you live in?
city :D its like 20houses :LOL:

i live in "vlaanderen"
the part of belgium were they speak dutch and i live in the part were many italian people live LIMBURG .
now i live in EKSEL but most of my live i lived in GENK.
i dont know if you know genk but they played in 2002/2003 Champions leageu and i have whatched genk-athene,genk-ROMA,genk-real madrid.

from italy i am from Sardegna(Cagliari) thats the second italian eiland i have all my familie in Cagliari and they are all nuts about ZOLA :D
but you will be surprised how many Juventini ther are in sardegna.
i hope 1 day i will be back to my roots and live in bella italia!

and you from were were your parents?
dont say australia :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
city :D its like 20houses :LOL:
:howler:
i live in "vlaanderen"
the part of belgium were they speak dutch and i live in the part were many italian people live LIMBURG .
now i live in EKSEL but most of my live i lived in GENK.
i dont know if you know genk but they played in 2002/2003 Champions leageu and i have whatched genk-athene,genk-ROMA,genk-real madrid.

from italy i am from Sardegna(Cagliari) thats the second italian eiland i have all my familie in Cagliari and they are all nuts about ZOLA :D
but you will be surprised how many Juventini ther are in sardegna.
i hope 1 day i will be back to my roots and live in bella italia!
Wow, there's a lot of people on the forums who don't live in their mother country and have moved around a lot. How'd you end up in Belgium?

btw I do know Genk, because I watch this world football show on Saturdays, and they show matches from a lot of 'minor' leagues. That's why I know a lot of teams like Mousscron, Antwerp, Lokeren, Gent etc. I also followed the Jupiler League while one of my Koreans Seol Ki-Hyeon was playing for Anderlecht ;)
and you from were were your parents?
dont say australia :LOL:
My parents are from Korea :)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004

Wow, there's a lot of people on the forums who don't live in their mother country and have moved around a lot. How'd you end up in Belgium?
my parents were here for working at the mine (i dont know how to spell that!)
and we just stayed but the most from ower familie is thinking for gowing back to italy. and how do you end up in australia?

btw I do know Genk, because I watch this world football show on Saturdays, and they show matches from a lot of 'minor' leagues. That's why I know a lot of teams like Mousscron, Antwerp, Lokeren, Gent etc. I also followed the Jupiler League while one of my Koreans Seol Ki-Hyeon was playing for Anderlecht ;)

My parents are from Korea :)
some1 from australia who knows genk :D thats cool but genk is a big city for a country like belgium and its fun there its like LITHLE ITALY :D
but eksel is really small :down:
in 2003 played an australian player at genk and he was a very good player his name was skoko.
an yes the korean people go crazy when they see seol :D
he is a good player he also scored the 1-1 againts italy, dammnn man i still got nightmare's of that game i cant believe that that happened.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
my parents were here for working at the mine (i dont know how to spell that!)
and we just stayed but the most from ower familie is thinking for gowing back to italy. and how do you end up in australia?
My parents moved here a year before I was born, my brother was 1 year old at the time.

It's a weird story really; normally the young couple wants to move to a different country but their parents want them to stay..

With my grandfather (my dad's father) it was a different story. He actually lived in North Korea before the Korean War broke out, and he escaped to the South where he met my grandmother (who also happened to be from NK).

Because he felt insecure about staying in South Korea, he moved to the United States, where he stayed for a few years before returning. When he came back, he insisted that his sons emigrate to a foreign country, because he thought the US was so great. So my parents didn't want to move out of Korea but they were kind of ... told to :D That doesn't really explain how we chose Australia, but I don't really recall the story that well :)

Damn, I didn't know I'd be telling my life story in this thread :undecide:

in 2003 played an australian player at genk and he was a very good player his name was skoko.
Ahh yes, Josip Skoko. I don't really know what happened to him :)

an yes the korean people go crazy when they see seol :D
Are there many Koreans living in Belgium? I remember watching an Anderlecht match; when Seol scored a goal, the camera showed the crowd, and there was a small section of fans where like 20 of them were waving Korean flags :touched:

he is a good player he also scored the 1-1 againts italy, dammnn man i still got nightmare's of that game i cant believe that that happened.
I'm an Azzurri fan too, but as they say, "Blood is thicker than water", and I have to confess that I was cheering 100% for Korea, even though I was sad to see my 'other' heroes being knocked out...

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004

My parents moved here a year before I was born, my brother was 1 year old at the time.

It's a weird story really; normally the young couple wants to move to a different country but their parents want them to stay..

With my grandfather (my dad's father) it was a different story. He actually lived in North Korea before the Korean War broke out, and he escaped to the South where he met my grandmother (who also happened to be from NK).

Because he felt insecure about staying in South Korea, he moved to the United States, where he stayed for a few years before returning. When he came back, he insisted that his sons emigrate to a foreign country, because he thought the US was so great. So my parents didn't want to move out of Korea but they were kind of ... told to :D That doesn't really explain how we chose Australia, but I don't really recall the story that well :)

Damn, I didn't know I'd be telling my life story in this thread :undecide:
Great Story man :)

Ahh yes, Josip Skoko. I don't really know what happened to him :)

Are there many Koreans living in Belgium? I remember watching an Anderlecht match; when Seol scored a goal, the camera showed the crowd, and there was a small section of fans where like 20 of them were waving Korean flags :touched:

I'm an Azzurri fan too, but as they say, "Blood is thicker than water", and I have to confess that I was cheering 100% for Korea, even though I was sad to see my 'other' heroes being knocked out...
Josip whent to turkey

and no ther arent that many koreans in belgium(not here in limburg) but i think in city's like antwerp there are more than here were i live.
and i also remember the 20 korean fans that cheered whit the korean flag :D

and its no problem that you suporteret for Korea because you are korean so its 100%normal.
and yea it was a really bad worldcup for us i cried liek a baby,and my italian passion have kicket me out of school, at that time i had my exam but the game was always on the time i had my exam and i watched the game instead :p and when italy was knocket out everybody laughed at us (italians) and i was pissed so i(and some italian fratelli) fought with the teatcher and some students and were kicket out of school we had to make ower year all over again in an other school :down:
but was it just us (italians) ore did all the reffs hate us at the worldcup2002
becuase with that team italy could just won the worldcup!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
they are not working for me :down:

only the first 1

and its great

the guy is so funny :D

who is that?
Who, Mosca? He's one of the many guys that talk about football on tv. He's an interista (and friend of Moratti) but also a great fan of Del Piero ;)

di dove sei in italia?
I'm from Bolzano, although my dad is from near Lecce and my mom was born in Vittorio Veneto, a city about 10 km far from San Vendemiano :D

it would be fun to see who i am talking to plus its a nice girl and shé is italiana
I agree, Elisa is a very nice girl
Thanks, thanks :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
btw I've been trying to learn some Italian over the past couple of weeks, partly because I'm planning to go over there sometime in the future, and I just enjoy learning languages. I wish I'd started earlier though, when my brain was a bit more absorbent :irritate:

I'll let you guys know how it goes; I'm just learning some tourist stuff right now, like "my wife would like to drink some wine" :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)