Italian or English version video's Milan-Juve (5 Viewers)

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
hahaha when I hear that arabic commentator, I laugh my *** off :) he sounds so funny and that language is really funny in my ears. I wanna hear an Italian Juve-supporter who commentated the match :D

that arabic commentator is not talking a real Arabic language , he's talking an egyption language , its the same arabic language but with a very diffrent words , so its not like the real Arabic , its like the American language and the British language , they all speak english but in a diffrent words to spell , and BTW I also laugh when i heared an italian commentator , b'cuz i'm hearing this for the 1st time , and I'm not used to it , so i laugh , like u do

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
If you want I have also Nedved's goal against Lazio. If u are interested I'll search the link :)

Ah! Gino (and the ones who understand Italian) would u like the mp3 of the celebration of Treze's goal by Catersport (Radio2)?

OP

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
    If you want I have also Nedved's goal against Lazio. If u are interested I'll search the link :)

Ah! Gino (and the ones who understand Italian) would u like the mp3 of the celebration of Treze's goal by Catersport (Radio2)?
    yeh yeh please would like that!:D

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

you really are strange you know that? that what Appiah did is called celebrating and showing love for eachother..pure hardfought emotions..don't make a scene ok..you don't know anything about the game of soccer probarly:cool:
    Ok, mate! I know that it was celebrate, but it was very hard from Apphia!
    And I dont make a scene ok?!
    I know probarbly more about soccer than you!

ciao
    Forza Juve

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

yeah pleas isha !

thx :kiss:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Thanks a lot for those isha, they're great! If they didn't play that annoying music they would've been perfect for my end of season compilation :down:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Thanks a lot for those isha, they're great! If they didn't play that annoying music they would've been perfect for my end of season compilation :down:
    hehehe funky music huh :D

Isha do you know wich music is that ciao

ps that side is great i also found the Delpiero vs mexico 1

i love that 1

Gol DI DELPIERO GOL DI DELPIERO!!!

BRAVO ALEX :touched:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

hehehe funky music huh :D

Isha do you know wich music is that ciao

ps that side is great i also found the Delpiero vs mexico 1

i love that 1

Gol DI DELPIERO GOL DI DELPIERO!!!

BRAVO ALEX :touched:
    Iscj, you mean?

No, I don't know which music it is, but, if u really want to know, you can send an e-mail to Catersport ;)I would do it myself, but I'm too busy reading Paolo Fornaciari on Gazzetta.it . Too funny, that guy :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    now that we are talking about goals,,,,,,, who knows in ehich game Del Piero scored that fabulous back heel goal......

i cant believe i dont downloaded it. I was cheking a very famous tv show in espn called "goles de italia" and in the end they did a top ten of the best goals scored so far in the tournament and Del iero was the first with thius goal.

i have to agree it was simply beautifull....who has the link?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)