[ITA] Serie A 2015/2016 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I don't think Inter played much differently from the first 5 games, they simply played a decent team and didn't have all the luck they had in the first games.
Kongdo is very average, Melo showed is worth (rubbish) and Medel was in a panic all over the place, Guarin back to his (low) standards.
I save Icardi, who with Jovetic is the only good player. The rest is very meh, starting from the coach.
If we had someone who could be bothered to score goals, we would sail through to our 5th scudetto, very even Serie A this season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't think Inter played much differently from the first 5 games, they simply played a decent team and didn't have all the luck they had in the first games.
Kongdo is very average, Melo showed is worth (rubbish) and Medel was in a panic all over the place, Guarin back to his (low) standards.
I save Icardi, who with Jovetic is the only good player. The rest is very meh, starting from the coach.
If we had someone who could be bothered to score goals, we would sail through to our 5th scudetto, very even Serie A this season.
Their luck (up until this last game against the rats) was absolutely ridiculous. I hate Viola, but always love seeing Inter getting smashed.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Icardi is a $#@! but he's a really good player, who won't be there much longer.
I think Icardi is vastly overrated. He has great finishing, and good movement, but he is a big part of the reason why Inter are not a potent team in attack as he is quite one dimensional. Don't let his record against this club trick you into thinking he is a big game player either. He has never scored against Milan, and has scored very little against the big clubs in general.

As for him moving I doubt he'll find a big club who will want him as a starter. Very few big teams start "poachers" nowadays.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think Icardi is vastly overrated. He has great finishing, and good movement, but he is a big part of the reason why Inter are not a potent team in attack as he is quite one dimensional. Don't let his record against this club trick you into thinking he is a big game player either. He has never scored against Milan, and has scored very little against the big clubs in general.

As for him moving I doubt he'll find a big club who will want him as a starter. Very few big teams start "poachers" nowadays.
:tup: I said the same to Hist when he was saying Icardi is better than Morata. Aside from games against us, Icardi hasn't done well at all against the better teams in Serie A.

Although, to be fair... can Milan be considered a big game?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We need victories in a row to get back to top of the table.

I don't see it happening right now.

Maybe in December and January when we finally figure out which formation to play and after the CL group stage games. By then it might be too late.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
[/sarcasm] Silly.

Finishing isn't our issue right now [end/sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)