[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (15 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Wait. Why PSG are playing a friendly game if the Ligue 1 already has started?
Yes, I was thinking the same, and then I thought that it might have to do with the Cavani sale from last season, that it was something Napoli wanted to be added to the deal.
Else I don't see the logic in this friendly

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I've said it before and i'm sure our friend @PedroFlu will agree with me when i say Italy is Europe's Brazil.

This embarrassment could have only happened in those 2 places as they're very alike in their corruption and lack of organization in anything they're involved.

I have no hopes that any of their main champioships (Serie A and Série A) will ever go back to the high level of Football they once were. People think both have hit the bottom, let me tell you no, there's a lot more to dig.
Spot. Two jokes of countries, really. Where population complains and blames politicians and power men all time, when in fact, they have the leaders they deserve. The leaders are the people's mirror, they reflect the behaviour people have in day-to-day life.

Pretty sad.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
And now it's officially Lotito's calcio. It's clear that Tavecchio, who is a clueless man who has trouble at putting 2 words together to form a sentence, will be Lotito's puppet.

Lotito will be FIGC vice-president.

Lotito already rules the Lega Serie A.

Galliani and Preziosi are his right and left arm. Lol.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
And now it's officially Lotito's calcio. It's clear that Tavecchio, who is a clueless man who has trouble at putting 2 words together to form a sentence, will be Lotito's puppet.

Lotito will be FIGC vice-president.

Lotito already rules the Lega Serie A.

Galliani and Preziosi are his right and left arm. Lol.
They should form a Serie A allstars team to compete vs Juve.

Amici di nessuno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)