[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (6 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just win the league. Who cares about records. We need to put away the games against the small teams so we can focus on CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Tough one. Roma, Napoli, Inter and Milan will strengthen a lot.
People here were so worried about napoli the last two season and look what happened. We will also strengthen. Not to mention, our current team now could still probably beat whatever teams they build this summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
If Napoli take a really good CB and a modern CM...we must scare of them!
Roma needs depth and a better CF! Hope to Inter and Milan be more strong next season

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4558196 said:
Three men were having a sauna. Raz, ZoSo and the famous Maltese Klin. The phone starts ringing and the Raz presses his thumb and forefinger together and starts gibbering away in Lithuanian. The others look at him in wonder and ask him what on earth he is doing. Raz says that he got a telephone chip installed in his fingers tips ..and that was what he called Lithuanian technology.
The phone starts ringing again and ZoSo presses his molar tooth and starts chatting away. The others look at him bewildered and ask him what is going on. He says..well guys..my phone is implanted in my teeth and when I'm in the Sauna I can be free to talk..and that's the latest australian technology.
..and for the third time the phone rings again. This time, the Maltese guy, gets up, squats in a corner, and starts pushing and panting. The others got offened at this since they thought that he was going to defecate right in the sauna, and they told him, hey, where do you think you are? This is a sauna and not a public convenience. Please go and crap elsewhere. To this the Maltese replied "Wait a moment because a fax is coming out! And that is Maltese technology!!"
:rofl::lol2::rofl:

Dec 31, 2008
in sochi hot
Sochi think differently
I'm in Siberia
:sheikwk:
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4558196 said:
Three men were having a sauna. Raz, ZoSo and the famous Maltese Klin. The phone starts ringing and the Raz presses his thumb and forefinger together and starts gibbering away in Lithuanian. The others look at him in wonder and ask him what on earth he is doing. Raz says that he got a telephone chip installed in his fingers tips ..and that was what he called Lithuanian technology.
The phone starts ringing again and ZoSo presses his molar tooth and starts chatting away. The others look at him bewildered and ask him what is going on. He says..well guys..my phone is implanted in my teeth and when I'm in the Sauna I can be free to talk..and that's the latest australian technology.
..and for the third time the phone rings again. This time, the Maltese guy, gets up, squats in a corner, and starts pushing and panting. The others got offened at this since they thought that he was going to defecate right in the sauna, and they told him, hey, where do you think you are? This is a sauna and not a public convenience. Please go and crap elsewhere. To this the Maltese replied "Wait a moment because a fax is coming out! And that is Maltese technology!!"
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)