[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We are saying they hold the power.

Every rival we have will say the same about us.

But no one is beeing such a bunch of disgusting cunts like Napoli. Altho that golden milan shirt was quite hilarious

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We are saying they hold the power.

Every rival we have will say the same about us.

But no one is beeing such a bunch of disgusting cunts like Napoli. Altho that golden milan shirt was quite hilarious
Yes we have power of mind control over the referees according to Calciopolli verdict. Apart from that I can't see it. Agnelli's never went to high politics, media are attacking us constantly...
And that Milan shirt is disgrace. Maybe their strategy is to blind the opponent.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I remember how one Milan fan lost it when I said "Se saltelli muore Maldini". He replied with "se saltelli muore Del Piero", but the poor guy didn't see Rab behind him. He's history ever since.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I remember how one Milan fan lost it when I said "Se saltelli muore Maldini". He replied with "se saltelli muore Del Piero", but the poor guy didn't see Rab behind him. He's history ever since.
He attacked him because it didn't rhyme or because it was Del Piero?

:nerd:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We shouldnt step down to the level of insulting each others rivals.

Maldini was an ambassador of serie a and has given alot for italian football. So did del Buffon.

We should not insult legends. especially if they never insulted us.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont fucking care. Have some respect for legends.

If you want to have the attitude of calling out ultra's cause they shout ugly stuff, then dont be a goddamn hypocrit by insulting legends of rival teams.

Its one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)