[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Why are some complaining? It's better if napoli finish second instead of milan.
I don't think one can use the word 'better' in this case.

Both clubs are disgusting, both places give Champions League football.

Unless some ends up troubling Juventus for the Scudetto until the very end I don't see why we should care. Moreover, at this point I don't see any other team with a serious chance for a top 3 finish.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the question was why not napoli for second spot.

i don't really care about milan. they are way too far financially to compete with juve anyway.

napoli is strong and as long as they have a goal scorer like cavani they will get stronger.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
napoli not in cl = higher chance of cavani leaving.

cavani leaving = napoli never again competing for a top 3/4 spot.
You speak like its some sort of a fact or something.For the money they get from Cavani's sale they can easily create a very competitive team capable of competing for CL spots.(atleast)

- - - Updated - - -

We really shouldnt be caring about who finish 2nd or 3rd at the end of the day.There are both pros and cons to either team finishing 2nd.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You speak like its some sort of a fact or something.For the money they get from Cavani's sale they can easily create a very competitive team capable of competing for CL spots.(atleast)

- - - Updated - - -

We really shouldnt be caring about who finish 2nd or 3rd at the end of the day.There are both pros and cons to either team finishing 2nd.
i said before that the money they would get from cavani's sale would help them stay competitive.This much is true.

but a striker like cavani is a rare find, even for clubs with money. and cavani is the reason the are even in CL contention. without him they would be like inter, milan and fiorentina. good, strong squads, but lack a real clutch player.

napoli got really lucky with signing cavani. i doubt they will find a replacement for him that has same impact. and i doubt they would be able to lure a world class player anyway, so the money they would get won't help them short term.

we def should worry where naplo finish. if they continue being in the cl, they will keep their starters. they are jsut 2-3 signings away from being able to compete for scudetto

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Cavani will leave anyway. He admitted his dream is to play for Real and they're very likely to buy him and offload one of Benzema/Higuain. I can see it happening especially if Mourinho stays at Madrid. If Nipples sell Cavani they won't be competing for scudetto no matter how much they get from his sale. The guy is just irreplaceable and his departure will hurt them badly.

If Mourinho leaves he'll go to Chelsea imo. Not a big deal, Roman can afford Cavani too.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I remain unconvinced how much losing Cavani will hurt Napoli.

Might take them a while to believe in themselves fully, but they are still going to have a very good team.

De Sanctis

Rolando-Cannavaro-Britos

Maggio---Inler-Behrami---Zuniga

Hamsik

??????-Pandev​

In addition to the new CF, I'd be looking to upgrade at least two of Pandev, Britos and De Sanctis.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
considering their whole game plan revovles counter attack passing the ball to cavani.....

and cavani is the league's top scorer, and their top scorer for past 3 seasons... i would have to disagree.

also consider how much defenesive work he puts in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)