[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Forget they were probably signing Diakite. They probably wouldn't bother to sign Rolando as well as him.

All things I see point to Stramaccioni being given another chance at Inter next season.

Roma would seem more likely.

Would you leave Napoli for Roma, though?
He is?

Thought he was out

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
C'mon Red, Napoli would struggle if they sold Cavani and didnt adequately replace him.

Just look at how well they were performing when he was out of form and barely scoring. They are reliant on him (and to a lesser extent), Hamsik, to lift them forward.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'd even go as far as claiming that Cavani has further stepped it up a gear this season when compared to last season, that way they felt the absence of Lavezzi less than they should've.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Of course.

But I'm proceeding on the basis they will sign a good player to replace him.

Clearly if Napoli signed no-one and just started using Calaio as their main CF they would suffer.
well the money will help them sign players, true.

but who will they get that will have immediete impact of cavani? they won't attaract the likes of dzeko, higuain, gomez or benzema

which would mean they would have to look for hidden talents. they got lucky with cavani having an immediate impact. no way they will find a direct replacement so easily

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
good im cheering for them to win it, they have come real close on a couple of occasions the last 2 years. The only must on your visit to argentina is to attend boca-river in bombonera
That's the whole motive for buying the tickets in the first place. It's just that I've watched the last 7-8 NOB games and I'm really getting into them. The current coach looks like Bielsa v.2.0, too :D

Not alot of beef between the lepra's and Boca I take?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's the whole motive for buying the tickets in the first place. It's just that I've watched the last 7-8 NOB games and I'm really getting into them. The current coach looks like Bielsa v.2.0, too :D

Not alot of beef between the lepra's and Boca I take?
not really but dont think of showing up to a boca game professing your allegiance to another argie team and getting away with it :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
not really but dont think of showing up to a boca game professing your allegiance to another argie team and getting away with it :D
So I should leave the trezeguet River shirt at home, huh? :D

You should look into making the same trip, if possible. Would be even better to watch it with someone who has a real emotional stake in it. Did you check out that movie yet btw?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Oh no, not at all. Need to finish the studies before venturing out on month long journeys to country's I could fall for and just stick around. For now I'll direct my travels to the near east :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)