[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
What's wrong with Insigne?

Haven't read anything to suggest he won't play.
Pandev out of Napoli-Milan?
By Football Italia staff

Goran Pandev is unlikely to be fit in time for Saturday night’s Napoli-Milan match, so Lorenzo Insigne could start.

The Macedonian striker has been struggling with an ankle injury and the latest reports suggest he is not going to be ready for the Serie A showdown.

Insigne has also suffered from an injury this week which ruled him out of Tuesday’s Under-21 international friendly, Italy 1-3 Spain.

Nonetheless, the youngster is thought to be fit to face Milan alongside Edinson Cavani.
I assume he won't be fully fit!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Guys, I'm just going to start deleting posts that are blatantly off topic. It's gone on long enough in way too many threads.

Any more garbage will be met with infractions.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Strama: 'Cassano gave his response'
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Stramaccioni tries to get Inter back on track against Cagliari and weighs in on the Antonio Cassano-Antonio Conte row.

The Coach was called to comment on the blazing row between Cassano and Juventus tactician Conte.

“I have always had a very balanced and lucid position on these matters,” said Stramaccioni in his Press conference.

“After our victory in Turin, I heard a little too much talk about Inter. Our club replied with Marco Branca in a relaxed manner, while others can say what they want.

“Antonio does not need help or crutches, so he replied the way he felt was most opportune. We are united and continue along our path. They dragged us into their affairs after the game with Juventus and didn’t talk about football, whereas I prefer the sport.”

The Nerazzurri lost their 10-match winning streak with a 3-2 defeat to Atalanta last weekend and are eager to get back on track against Cagliari.

“I think the work that Cagliari have done since changing Coach has been clear for all to see. Despite their defeat to Fiorentina, they still played excellent football and did better than most teams there.

“They can also count on a solid unit of players who have been there for a long time. We were on the same level as Cagliari in our defeat in Bergamo, as Inter did not emerge from that match with lower ambitions. We only lost because of incidents and therefore want to resume winning ways immediately.

“We did not deserve to lose and it is painful to know you were beaten because of distractions. I am also certain that without the penalty incident we would’ve got at least a draw.”

Wesley Sneijder and Fredy Guarin are still out of the squad, although Walter Samuel, Andrea Ranocchia and Philippe Coutinho return.

“Last Sunday we had fewer players available than at any other time this season. Now we have a few more options and certainties. Wesley is doing better, but I have not called him up.

“I don’t think Inter can always play with the trident of Cassano, Diego Milito and Rodrigo Palacio. It could be a problem sustaining them for 90 minutes, above all against certain opponents.

“Samuel is Inter’s best defender and our leader in that area, so it’s important to have him back.”

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Stramaccioni is really getting a big mouth. Too bad he's gonna be in the Europa League next season again. We can hardly hear him from over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)