[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...is-in-talks-with-ac-milan?source=breakingnews

Milan hits a new low:
"Milan aren't going through a glorious period now, and they're no longer a part of the top clubs. However, if I joined Milan then it would open up the doors for me to great clubs like Real Madrid and Barca."

"My friend Boateng is also at Milan," he added. "When we were at Tottenham he was often in the stands, so I think that I have a chance too."

He hasn't even joined them and he trolls them hard. :lol:
OMG! :rofl:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
"Milan aren't going through a glorious period now, and they're no longer a part of the top clubs. However, if I joined Milan then it would open up the doors for me to great clubs like Real Madrid and Barca."
"My friend Boateng is also at Milan," he added. "When we were at Tottenham he was often in the stands, so I think that I have a chance too.":lol::lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bbilan getting owned by a loser like Taarabt. That is the level of their club these days. Love it :rofl:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sneijder on his way to Tottenham.

Milan teams gifting Serie A stars to other leagues as usual. Those guys have single handedly lowered the status of the league. No wonder why we got guys like Lewandowski and Taarabt dissing Serie A left and right.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The guy who has done literally shit all for his club since the treble winning season..Steal indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

And you have to realize why the transfer fee is not high as some think..And that is because he's on a heavy payroll..No team would pay more than 12-15m for him considering his form as well as his wages too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)