[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...is-in-talks-with-ac-milan?source=breakingnews

Milan hits a new low:
"Milan aren't going through a glorious period now, and they're no longer a part of the top clubs. However, if I joined Milan then it would open up the doors for me to great clubs like Real Madrid and Barca."

"My friend Boateng is also at Milan," he added. "When we were at Tottenham he was often in the stands, so I think that I have a chance too."
He hasn't even joined them and he trolls them hard. :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
"Milan aren't going through a glorious period now, and they're no longer a part of the top clubs. However, if I joined Milan then it would open up the doors for me to great clubs like Real Madrid and Barca."
"My friend Boateng is also at Milan," he added. "When we were at Tottenham he was often in the stands, so I think that I have a chance too.":lol::lol:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
"My friend Boateng is also at Milan," he added. "When we were at Tottenham he was often in the stands, so I think that I have a chance too.":lol::lol:
:lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
In other words we both werent good enough for Tottenham but are good enough for Milan. I'd love to see the Milanese' reaction to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)