[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Mazzarri is such a bullshitter, 3 man defense doesn't make it the same formation, Juventus and Napoli play completely different football with different personnel and philosophy.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't think he is. Very smart coach if you ask me.
He had a positive season, but we need to see much more consistency from him to justify all the praise he gets. So far, he looks like the kind of coach who likes his good football but isn't that effective to compete or challenge for anything serious.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,771
    He had a positive season, but we need to see much more consistency from him to justify all the praise he gets. So far, he looks like the kind of coach who likes his good football but isn't that effective to compete or challenge for anything serious.
    It's not like Fiorentina have been competing for much in the last 15years. I've seen Montella with Roma even for a short period of time and now I've seen almost all Fiorentina matches this season, he's done well and deserve praise. He deserves CL place definitely.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

AurelioDeLaurentiis ✔
    @ADeLaurentiis

Benitez mi ha detto che non vede l'ora di iniziare a conoscere Napoli, i napoletani e il dialetto partenopeo. Benvenuto Rafa!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    It's not like Fiorentina have been competing for much in the last 15years. I've seen Montella with Roma even for a short period of time and now I've seen almost all Fiorentina matches this season, he's done well and deserve praise. He deserves CL place definitely.
    I agree. Hell, he even had good results with Roma and I have no idea why they ditched him.

Conte, Montella and Allegri (not his whining obviously) are the only Italian coaches that I like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)