[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2008
De Laurentiis wrote on his Twitter account: “I dedicate this victory to Cellino, Astori and Nainggolan.”
It was a barbed comment aimed at a January transfer deal that collapsed, as President Massimo Cellino rejected Napoli’s offers for Radja Nainggolan andDavide Astori.
Cagliari responded with a statement on the official club website this evening.
“Cagliari Calcio expected more from De Laurentiis than this poor taste tweet, but that is evidently a quality the Partenopei President does not possess.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
De Laurentiis wrote on his Twitter account: “I dedicate this victory to Cellino, Astori and Nainggolan.”
It was a barbed comment aimed at a January transfer deal that collapsed, as President Massimo Cellino rejected Napoli’s offers for Radja Nainggolan andDavide Astori.
“Cagliari Calcio expected more from De Laurentiis than this poor taste tweet, but that is evidently a quality the Partenopei President does not possess.”
Haha, I love it. Football needs more drama like this.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
De Lamentis proving once again how much of a disgusting, classless shitbag he is.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The CL qualification is going to be unseeded? Even the 3rd round? Not sure that's true...
The final qualifying round is unseeded, I believe.

Not only that, but Milan would have to play another side who had not won the league in their country (so could play fourth placed team from England, Spain or Germany), rather than being drawn against whatever minnow may have won the league in Moldova or Scotland or some other footballing backwater.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
17 Siena - 30
18 Palermo-29
19 Genoa - 29
20 Pescara-22

Serie A relegation battle after round 33. Would like to see Siena stay up, but they have matches against Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli and Milan in the next 5 rounds so inevitable that they will join Pescara in B next season. Hopefully Palermo will get their shit together and help relegate Genoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)