[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Entertaining end to the Sicilian Derby, even if I would have liked Catania to see the game out.

Last-kick-of-the-game winners followed by melees aren't to be sniffed at.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I wonder how many games did nipples win in the last 5 minutes of the game. I swear it must have been like 10 games when they scored a winning goal right before the final whistle.
Once it becomes a pattern, you have to think there is something to it (usually very good fitness levels) rather than it just being down to luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, I don't care about Napoli winning it changes nothing anyway. It's ours to lose.
Juve should want Napoli to keep ahead of Milan.

It'll disrupt Milan's summer mercato if they have to spend the whole time wondering whether they'll get into the CL.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Red card for Darmian (Torino) today, btw, which means he can't play against us. He's a first team defender of theirs, a former Milan youth-product who has played a lot of games for them this season. Torino's defence is shitty from before, so without him, it should be even shittier :tup:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Red card for Darmian (Torino) today, btw, which means he can't play against us. He's a first team defender of theirs, a former Milan youth-product who has played a lot of games for them this season. Torino's defence is shitty from before, so without him, it should be even shittier :tup:
ogbonna

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Ogbonna is pretty good, but he doesn't make up a defense on his own. Darmian is a first choice member of that defense, and it will disrupt them that he is out. They don't have much depth.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good to see Moggi is still intervening on Juve's behalf.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Milan are up for a variety of Scudetti tonight:

1) Youngest African player in Serie A Scudetto
2) Turnaround of the season Scudetto
3) First team to bite a player @ the Juventus stadium Scudetto

and of course the one that was mentioned earlier "first team to score 100 away goals against Juventus" Scudetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)