[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
lololol, another gift for milan!! what a fucking joke this is. balo and elshraw is diving at every chance, knowing they will get freekicks, penalties and cards!!! fuck this league

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Jovetic out, he wasn't fit for a full match. Game over I guess. Without Jo-Jo, with a red card, with FIGC and this ref, Fiorentina has nothing to look for today. Like always, Milan gets by far the most pro-decisions when you sum up the season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What's funny? That I expected Viola to take pts from Milan? I guess it was funny. I should have known by now that the referees won't allow that to happen. Milan must make top three. Now watch the refs try to sneak them into top 2. If there were 15 rounds left, they'd have gifted Milan the scudetto.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What's funny? That I expected Viola to take pts from Milan? I guess it was funny. I should have known by now that the referees won't allow that to happen. Milan must make top three. Now watch the refs try to sneak them into top 2. If there were 15 rounds left, they'd have gifted Milan the scudetto.
Of course Alen, I thought you knew that by now. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what Della Valle and cie will say after the game.

oh well, these things happen in football...

:andyandbarcelona:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Of course Alen, I thought you knew that by now. :D
I hate this and I like it at the same time. It regularly went unnoticed because Milan were usually fighting with Juve, and all the other fans cared only about Juve losing. They were closing their eyes in front of the help Milan were getting. Everyone talked about the pro-Juve decisions. Now when I browse other forums, I see Inter, Napoli and Roma fans talking about the help Milan are getting. They find it outrageous and strange, as if it's the first time in Milan's history. I've been waiting for years to see this. And I'm somehow glad that it's happening, even though one can't be happy to watch what's happening.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I hate this and I like it at the same time. It regularly went unnoticed because Milan were usually fighting with Juve, and all the other fans cared only about Juve losing. They were closing their eyes in front of the help Milan were getting. Everyone talked about the pro-Juve decisions. Now when I browse other forums, I see Inter, Napoli and Roma fans talking about the help Milan are getting. They find it outrageous and strange, as if it's the first time in Milan's history. I've been waiting for years to see this. And I'm somehow glad that it's happening, even though one can't be happy to watch what's happening.
at least it's naples that are mostly getting the shaft in this one but we'll see if they continue this farce next season from game 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)