[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Seriously can a week goes by without milan getting a penalty ?

Just once for a change !
no, unless they are aromatically crowned Serie A champs but even then, if Ibra needs to breaks Serie A's record for most pk's scored from a player in a year they'll find a way to give it to them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Milan have been helped the most ever since I follow serie A. Yet, Inter and Juve were always in the spotlight and the scumbags were always left in the shadows.

The same thing done by us or Inter was always received with 10 times more attention than when Milan does the same.
I guess it's because of the media and the fact that Berlu owns so much of it.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
And not even a word at least from Tuttosport which should be in our side , the idiots should start this in the media rather than creating stupid transfer rumors .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I just saw the Penalty and was bullshit. Very lame, I can't believe it. This is their third penalty in row, vs Genoa, vs Bologna and vs Siena. That's what's up.
They can get 100 penalties in a row and I won't mind if they are correctly given ones. The one against Genoa was a clear penalty so no need to mention it. But the bullshit ones and especially the ones given after a dive should be punished by the federation.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And not even a word at least from Tuttosport which should be in our side , the idiots should start this in the media rather than creating stupid transfer rumors .
Milan are our "worthy rivals that deserve respect". We heard it here hundreds of times. If it was Inter, Tuttosport were gonna write about it for months.
The fact that Inter and Juve are fighting each other like mad dogs and have no time to look what their other rivals are doing, contributes to this reality where Milan are allowed to do things almost unnoticed. When two people are fighting over something, the third party takes it all. That's what's happening for years and Milan are being the smartest of us all. On top of it they own the most influential media.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Milan are our "worthy rivals that deserve respect". We heard it here hundreds of times. If it was Inter, Tuttosport were gonna write about it for months.
The fact that Inter and Juve are fighting each other like mad dogs and have no time to look what their other rivals are doing, contributes to this reality where Milan are allowed to do things almost unnoticed. When two people are fighting over something, the third party takes it all. That's what's happening for years and Milan are being the smartest of us all. On top of it they own the most influential media.
People who respects milan :sergio: .
How could they forget so quickly the things they were trying to do to us whenever they were competing with us .

2004-2005 , Zlatan 3 games ban and that Canna video .
Fuck them , they deserve no respect .

Attachments

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And with this entire Calciopoli shit going on right now between us and Inter, both Moratti and Agnelli want Galliani on their side, or at least not to be openly against them. None of us or Inter will complain about the help Milan keep getting.

I guess it's clear that we'll need to fight both the refs and Milan this season.

Fuck Milan and those here who respect them as "worthy rivals" :tdown:
We'd have been on page 550 if Inter got tonight's penalty. With Milan getting it we're on page 530.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)