[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There is no way you can ignore that dive. It is so blatant even at full speed.

It's funny how Krasic dove and got a suspension and on top of it got not a single call for the rest of the fucking year, even when defenders had their studs in his legs.

And Milan is diving every week. :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
And with this entire Calciopoli shit going on right now between us and Inter, both Moratti and Agnelli want Galliani on their side, or at least not to be openly against them. None of us or Inter will complain about the help Milan keep getting.

I guess it's clear that we'll need to fight both the refs and Milan this season.

Fuck Milan and those here who respect them as "worthy rivals" :tdown:
We'd have been on page 550 if Inter got tonight's penalty. With Milan getting it we're on page 530.
Milan is disgusting as much as inter , calciopoli brought the respects among the idiots who think both juve and milan were victims in that case and they think that we should unite our hate against inter .
WTF they are on ??????? milan played serie a and won the CL FFS .
How could they be " victims " while we were the only one who had to play serie b and sell our entire squad ??

And yes just when we start competing again with milan for the scudetto you'll see the real face of milan fans who are saying they respect juve .
They are already bitching about how juve are lucky just to play in one competition .

May 22, 2007
Remember the match we had against Milan this year, and Chiellini had Boateng owned all over the pitch? At the end he tried to take his anger out on him and got sent off, Chiellini was bandaged up.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Zlatan is going to break the record for having the most penalty kick goals in Serie A.

Fucking Milan, they're so cocky when they win against small teams. But they couldn't beat Udinese, Lazio, Napoli or us.

I hope we thrash Novara tomorrow and take our 1st place spot back. :)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
They can get 100 penalties in a row and I won't mind if they are correctly given ones. The one against Genoa was a clear penalty so no need to mention it. But the bullshit ones and especially the ones given after a dive should be punished by the federation.
I didn't see the one against Genoa but I only brought i up because vs Bologna clear Penalty wasn't given to Bologna, then after 5 mins the give penalty for ibra and it turned out to be a dive. It looked like very bad decision, it looked like 50%, 50%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)