[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ronaldo and Messi would score (more or less) as many goals as they are scoring now if they played in Italy with Real/Barca. They are the two best players who happen to be playing for the best two teams. Barca thrashed Napoli with five goals.
Nah.

Defenders and midfielders will be much more brutal in Italy than in Spain. Teams will always look for ways to adjust, to neutralize Barca and Real as much as possible. In Spain nobody does that ffs.
In Spain scoring 7 or 8 against one team is allowed by the opposition. In Italy it's almost against tradition and the smaller teams won't be too kind in their tackles if they see a team pushing to completely humiliate them and score 7,8, 10 goals against them.
Barca and Real will almost surely have a similar number of pts at the end of the season, but the number of goals they score will be much lower thus Ronaldo and Messi will both score at least 10 goals less than they do in Spain. Especially Ronaldo will suffer in this league.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Nah.

Defenders and midfielders will be much more brutal in Italy than in Spain. Teams will always look for ways to adjust, to neutralize Barca and Real as much as possible. In Spain nobody does that ffs.
In Spain scoring 7 or 8 against one team is allowed by the opposition. In Italy it's almost against tradition and the smaller teams won't be too kind in their tackles if they see a team pushing to completely humiliate them and score 7,8, 10 goals against them.
Barca and Real will almost surely have a similar number of pts at the end of the season, but the number of goals they score will be much lower thus Ronaldo and Messi will both score at least 10 goals less than they do in Spain. Especially Ronaldo will suffer in this league.
I disagree. I've seen matches in Spain where smaller teams have tried defending with 11 men in their own halves, pressing hard, fouling Roanldo/Messi like mad but that has never prevented them from scoring goals and winning. Real and Barca would suffer against teams who know how to defend, teams who are organized in the back, who have top defenders or expert coaches with defensive approaches. You can't stop them by deploying four Ariaudo's on Messi or Ronaldo of Barca or Real. That's what you can do on Zlatan of Milan. First because Zlatan is not as good and second (which is much more important) because Milan are way more limited than Barca and Real.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I disagree. I've seen matches in Spain where smaller teams have tried defending with 11 men in their own halves, pressing hard, fouling Roanldo/Messi like mad but that has never prevented them from scoring goals and winning. Real and Barca would suffer against teams who know how to defend, teams who are organized in the back, who have top defenders or expert coaches with defensive approaches. You can't stop them by deploying four Ariaudo's on Messi or Ronaldo of Barca or Real. That's what you can do on Zlatan of Milan. First because Zlatan is not as good and second (which is much more important) because Milan are way more limited than Barca and Real.
I'm not talking Real and Barca here. I'm talking Messi and Ronaldo.
Real and Barca will again find ways to easily win. But the 6:0 wins will be 3:0 wins. Less goals by the team = less goals by the star players.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'm not talking Real and Barca here. I'm talking Messi and Ronaldo.
Real and Barca will again find ways to easily win. But the 6:0 wins will be 3:0 wins. Less goals by the team = less goals by the star players.
And I'm talking about Ronaldo and Messi of Real and Barca, in a hypothetical situation, in Italy.

They would win their games like they win them now in La Liga simply because they are that good.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Those smalls teams that you have seen playing defending against Barca or Real were from low leagues probably. We are talking about top leagues teams and those teams in Italy knows how to defend that is for sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And I'm talking about Ronaldo and Messi of Real and Barca, in a hypothetical situation, in Italy.

They would win their games like they win them now in La Liga simply because they are that good.
I'm yet to see the entire defense of a serie A club just standing and watching how at 4:0 some Messi takes the ball and just walks into the net to make it 5:0, with not a single soul even trying to stop him.
I can see a broken leg in Udine, though, when someone will dare to humiliate a team that is already losing 4:0.

They are indeed THAT good, but they themselves will realize that a 3:0 win is more than enough when they play away to Catania. If they don't do it soon, they will do it the harder way.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ronaldo and Messi would score (more or less) as many goals as they are scoring now if they played in Italy with Real/Barca. They are the two best players who happen to be playing for the best two teams. Barca thrashed Napoli with five goals.
No way. Not a single chance. Their teams would probably win the league? Yeah, but the amount of goals wouldn't be the same.

I'm yet to see the entire defense of a serie A club just standing and watching how at 4:0 some Messi takes the ball and just walks into the net to make it 5:0, with not a single soul even trying to stop him.
I can see a broken leg in Udine, though, when someone will dare to humiliate a team that is already losing 4:0.

They are indeed THAT good, but they themselves will realize that a 3:0 win is more than enough when they play away to Catania. If they don't do it soon, they will do it the harder way.
:agree:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

No way. Not a single chance. Their teams would probably win the league? Yeah, but the amount of goals wouldn't be the same.

:agree:
Keep fooling yourselves :p

I'm sure the idea of breaking legs has occurred to Spanish teams' coaches too who happen to have lots of Aldo Duscher kinds of players in their teams. Instead of complaining how boring La Liga is and making fun of those who watch it, try and get a few games over there. You might then have a better perspective about the topic :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I'm sure the idea of breaking legs has occurred to Spanish teams' coaches too who happen to have lots of Aldo Duscher kinds of players in their teams. Instead of complaining how boring La Liga is and making fun of those who watch it, try and get a few games over there. You might then have a better perspective about the topic :D
You don't even know what's brutal girl. You haven't played the game with real men to know the definition of brutal game :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

I'm hardly missing a Real or a Barca match in La Liga for 2 seasons now. I asked myself 1000 times "why don't they even try to stop him?" whenever I watch Messi with the ball.
The only ones who play dirty on him are Madrid players. The others are mostly watching, way too impressed by him and afraid to hurt him. Players apologize to him whenever he falls ffs, even if it was a normal, harmless foul.
He won't get that in Italy. Noone got it ever since I watch the league.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'm hardly missing a Real or a Barca match in La Liga for 2 seasons now. I asked myself 1000 times "why don't they even try to stop him?" whenever I watch Messi with the ball.
The only ones who play dirty on him are Madrid players. The others are mostly watching, way too impressed by him and afraid to hurt him. Players apologize to him whenever he falls ffs, even if it was a normal, harmless foul.
He won't get that in Italy. Noone got it ever since I watch the league.
What about Ronaldo? Why doesn't anyone think of injuring him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)