[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
@ Rab: Did Sachhi really say that? If he really did, then he is one giant idiot. I never really liked him that much as a coach; he fucked Italy @ Euro 96, and Baggio basically saved the Azzurri @ WC 94, while single-handedly guiding them to the final . Sacchi had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Yes. He told Milan's management it's either him at the club or Van Basten.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
Prandelli is very good, I think he'll do well at the Euro despite the absence of certain players(Cassano, Rossi) and the lack of talent in this Italy squad.

I've wanted him at Juve for years but hopefully we won't need him in the next few years as I hope that Conte can be our new Lippi :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
fookin milan had 5 penalties in 6 games (Juve 1 in 17), I'd be fookin pissed off if there's another one for them over the weekend :(
I know right? I agree 100% the amount of penalties they've been getting is ridiculous and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they get another one this weekend.

:lol: I guess Lippi still counts as our generation with Juve and Italy and also Fergie , Wenger, Mourinho, and Guargiola. I'd love to see Conte up there too.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The two merda teams in Milano, more entertainment. Im pretty sure they gonna be fights WHEN Milan gonna get their penalty in the game.
In last season derbies we saw 2 penalties for Milan, 2 red cards for Milan (Abate, Cassano) and 1 red card for Inter (Chivu). Milan won both matches, 1:0 and 3:0 respectively.
In the 2009/2010 season we saw 1 penalty for Inter, 1 penalty for Milan (missed by Ronaldinho), 1 red card for Milan (Gattuso) and 2 red cards for Inter (Lucio and Sneijder for clapping at a ref's decision). Inter won both matches, 4:0 and 2:0.

Overall, in the last 4 serie A matches between Inter and Milan there were 4 penalties (3 Milan, 1 Inter) and 6 red cards (3 Milan, 3 Inter). On 3 of the 4 matches there was at least 1 penalty and on all 4 there was at least 1 red card.

No reason not to expect anything similar tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)