[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Inter were so lucky in their first couple of games with Lucio not being sent off despite at least 10 yellow-worthy fouls, it's great to see their BS luck reverse

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
if he had better finishing hed be a top 5 player
True. He can always complement a better finisher though. The amount of space he creates for his teammates due to constant running is incredible. He's the player I'd love to have at Juve especially after having suffered from static forwards all the time in recent years.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
True. He can always complement a better finisher though. The amount of space he creates for his teammates due to constant running is incredible. He's the player I'd love to have at Juve especially after having suffered from static forwards all the time in recent years.
You mean Cavani? :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
as soon as nedved retired, i ve brought up his name as a worthy replacement in that regard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)