[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
His coast to coast goal against Milan sent your team to Europa League :D

You are wrong, I stand by what I said. He does go missing in certain matches, but if you check it out you'll see that there isn't any pattern and it's not against big teams only. He could go missing against Lecce, play excellent against Milan, go missing against Inter and play another very good game against Bari.
There is constant improvement in his game, season after season. The last 25-30 rounds this year were his best in serie A, even if his numbers aren't much different than before. While at the beginning of his serie A days he was someone who knew where to position himself, right now he's much more than that. Brilliant vision and much more running from him than before.
Milan will surely not make a mistake if they buy him. I hope they make that mistake and don't get him.
I edited my previous post before you replied :)

I agree that it's normal, for any player really, to have a great game one day and an average one the next, there is, however, one "pattern" I have noticed with Hamsik and that is that he has rarely, or should I say never, had a dominant game against a so called "big team" - a pseudo-Juve, a disinterested Milan team, or a baddly organized Roma team don't count as "big-teams" ... seriously, being on-and-off from one game to another is one thing, but Hamsik has never really dominated the midfield battle in any game I can recall vs Inter or a proper Milan team - on the contrary, he seems to be quick to hide somewhere as if he is afraid of the responsibility.

The thing is that when you invest 30+ mil for a player, you better be getting a big-game one cause in the CL, that's the type of games you have to deal with week in and week out.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
I found this today, Atalanta Bergamo's plans for a new stadium. It will have 25k seats. Looks nice :), Serie A needs badly new stadiums like this one. It will cost 50 M euros and has already been presented to the mayor of Bergamo. They want to complete it for the 2012-2013 season.

http://www.bergamonerazzurra.com/?action=read&idnotizia=3872

By the way, Cagliari's new 23k stadium will be ready for the 2012-2013 season. Works are starting this summer and will apparently only take one year.

The renovations of the stadio Friuli of Udinese will be done for the 2013-2014 season. They will remove the athletic track and have a roof for every section. It will have about 30k seats.

Several other projects are progressing(Catania, Roma, Inter, Palermo, etc.) and in a couple of years, most Serie A teams will have modern stadiums and that will help Serie A tremendously.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I edited my previous post before you replied :)

I agree that it's normal, for any player really, to have a great game one day and an average one the next, there is, however, one "pattern" I have noticed with Hamsik and that is that he has rarely, or should I say never, had a dominant game against a so called "big team" - a pseudo-Juve, a disinterested Milan team, or a baddly organized Roma team don't count as "big-teams" ... seriously, being on-and-off from one game to another is one thing, but Hamsik has never really dominated the midfield battle in any game I can recall vs Inter or a proper Milan team - on the contrary, he seems to be quick to hide somewhere as if he is afraid of the responsibility.

The thing is that when you invest 30+ mil for a player, you better be getting a big-game one cause in the CL, that's the type of games you have to deal with week in and week out.
not ibra :seven:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I see from my latest Juventus Member spam email that our club marketingspeak has gone from the days of calling the team "i tuoi campioni" to "i tuoi campioni del cuore". :pado:

Does this mean this season we've qualified for the "Champions League of Your Hearts"? :lol:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #19,220
    Milan chief Adriano Galliani has revealed that the club want to sign a left-sided midfielder this summer.

“If none of our top players leave, which I don’t think they will, then Milan will make just one signing – a left-sided midfielder,” he noted on the day that the club were linked with Rafael Van Der Vaart.

We are sorted in defence with Philippe Mexes and Taye Taiwo. And fine in attack if nobody departs.”

When asked about possible swoops for Javier Pastore of Palermo, Napoli’s Marek Hamsik or Santos star Ganso, Galliani cooled the speculation.

They are players who are a little expensive and nobody will offer us a discount,” he continued. "Van Der Vaart? I think not."

The Milan official has had a busy week after extending the contracts of Alessandro Nesta, Pippo Inzaghi, Thiago Silva, Mark Van Bommel and Flavio Roma.

Now I need to think about the contracts of Massimo Ambrosini and Clarence Seedorf,” he continued.

Only after discussing things with Ambrosini and Seedorf will we then concentrate on bringing in the one player we want.

Galliani, who added that he will meet with Genoa on Tuesday to discuss the future of Kevin Prince Boateng, also bid farewell to Andrea Pirlo.

He’ll never be an opponent,” he noted after the midfielder confirmed his Milan departure. “Our Coach will now field a different type of player in front of the defence.

Ambrosini, who I hope signs today, will alternate with Van Bommel.

Milan also diffused stories that Antonio Cassano may want a move away from San Siro.

“He’s not expressed an unhappiness to be here,” Galliani continued. “He has a contract until 2014. If he isn’t content then we can talk about it.”

FI

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)