[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
don't listen to him ... your avatar is f-ing beautiful :touched:, props to whoever made you do it :D
Wanna make a bet that we will next year Scudetto?

If Milan wins next years Scudetto we make you a Mod for couple of days, If I win, I make Alen the Manager of Milan forums for couple of days. I'm sure you're a member there and you can use your relations and tell them about the bet.

Think of it. The odds of Milan winning are bigger than ours.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Wanna make a bet that we will next year Scudetto?

If Milan wins next years Scudetto we make you a Mod for couple of days, If I win, I make Alen the Manager of Milan forums for couple of days. I'm sure you're a member there and you can use your relations and tell them about the bet.

Think of it. The odds of Milan winning are bigger than ours.
not really into bets and stuff ... I was, maybe still am, a mod on certain milan forum but haven't posted there for some years now, so a bet in the form you suggested is out of the question, me thinks.
still, wouldn't mind doing something like what snoop and alen did ;)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I have a pending one with a girl from this forum. She was convinced that Juve will make top 4.
I don't like taking advantage of such stupidities, but sometimes it's hard to resist :agree:
well, that was a sure thing, so doesn't count as a bet :D
should be ashamed of yourself, though - taking advantage of less fortunate people like this is a big no-no :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)