[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
its a if theyre playin this shitty on purpose..i have yet to see sirigu make a save of note besides flamini's cross/shot fluke that ended up on target

fuk u milan

boy is robinho shit

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
There is, oyu are offering players less games. I think players if had the choice of EL and none EL all would choose with EL.

And thing about how our level of competativnes will drop too having just one game a week, plus in the end stages you still have some tough competition in EL, and now we will only have Coppa which we won't care enough to go past the second game.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
There is, oyu are offering players less games. I think players if had the choice of EL and none EL all would choose with EL.

And thing about how our level of competativnes will drop too having just one game a week, plus in the end stages you still have some tough competition in EL, and now we will only have Coppa which we won't care enough to go past the second game.
In my opinion the type of player who would turn down Juventus over something like that probably wouldn't be interested in EL football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)