[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Yeah, that was a great shot.

Anyways, about this Taiwo stuff...is he non-EU? If so, I suppose that eliminates the opportunity for Milan to sign Ganso (I'm almost positive he doesn't have an EU passport), eh? Get the Goose.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
So if Udinese spontaneously combust and the Roma team bus rolls off one of the higher peaks of the Apennines, you're telling me there's still a chance?

Niddo

May 3, 2011
I hope Udinese get it too but on the condition they keep sanchez,isla,inler,armero n asamoah otherwise they'l just embarass serie A and make it look even worse than it is

On the other hand our europa league hopes fall in milans hands tmrw..thats how great our season has been once again

please milan fuck zamparini up and let pastore move on from that shit team that always manages to fuk us

gray

Apr 22, 2003
So if Udinese spontaneously combust and the Roma team bus rolls off one of the higher peaks of the Apennines, you're telling me there's still a chance?
Yep, we have a better head-to-head, so if Udinese lose both matches, Lazio don't pick up the points and we beat Parma and Napoli, there's a chance.

But that's like 0.01% :(

Dec 27, 2003
The other night I set up the alarm to 2 : 30 AM to watch the game, as I had been informed that my team was planning to win the scudetto.

Nothing out of the ordinary seemed to be happening really, just another Roma-Milan, until.

Until, 20 minutes into the second half, the mysterious object known as Robinho was subbed in favour of Pato.

It was at that point that this one question came up to my mind, ineluctably : "how much"?

You should know, dear gobbi, that this Roma-Milan is the first football game I have been watching in the 2011 Gregorian calendar.

Sorry, the second. The other was a mad Milan-Udinese, one peaceful January morning in Padoville - North Cafonia.

That crazy Padovinski : watching Milan-Udinese in his Padoresidence with a milanista he had never even met 24 hours earlier, instead of attending Sunday mass with the rest of the family.

Anyway, this Roma-Milan probably didn't even account for my 5th Milan game viewed in more than two years, or even my tenth overall for that matter.

Such is the extent of my disconnection with the Biutiful Game since my move to the Land in the zhóng.

Hence, upon the Brazilian Duck's entering the field, the obvious question I was confronted with was : "How much?"

Indeed, how much shit did they feed this kid for him to develop a pair of thighs the width of a San Daniele prosciutto (respectively)?

I remember when he first burst into the scene with that magical double against Napoli, 3 years ago now.

And I remember how I was feeling so damn arraPATO about it.

What a treat to be watching that agile, slender, insolent young purebred.

What, just what have they done to him for his legs to DOUBLE in size in such short notice?

The answer, of course, is obvious : the young arraPATO has turned into a more mature pomPATO.

So nevermind serie A falling to such unprecedentedly poor levels that even this Milan can win it with two games to go.

It's the Biutiful game as a whole that is really, really not biutiful at all anymore.

My sympathy goes to all the younger ones, who were never given the chance to witness the age of the athletes.

Dieguito, Van Basten, Baresi, Platini, Scirea, Boniek, Conti, Falcao, Mancini or even the pre-Agricola Vialli..

Im sorry guys : you're stuck in the age of the mutants.

And of Yootube, pay-per-view, streams, instant gratification, "Tutto il calcio..." turned relic, cafonaggine as a virtue, the tessera del tifoso, empty stadiums and new McStadiums, empty circoli and lonely afternoons in front of the plasma/computer screen, but that's for another time.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Some players are ready aged 18, some aren't ready until several years later.

I get fed up of the suggestion that any talented youngster can be thrown into a team and be up to performing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)