[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Allegri: We have Mexes and Taiwo

Milan have signed Philippe Mexes and Taye Taiwo for next season, boss Massimiliano Allegri has revealed ahead of their Coppa Italia semi-final.

Speaking before Tuesday’s Italian Cup encounter against Palermo, Allegri made the revelation when asked about the club’s summer plans.

“We’ll be fine in defence as we’ve signed Mexes and Taiwo,” he noted on Monday afternoon.

Both defenders will arrive on Bosman free deals and will join from Roma and Marseille respectively.

Mexes may not be fit enough to start the campaign though as he is currently recovering from knee ligament surgery.

FI

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
The Delneri and Marotta comment regarding Samp is a complete load of shit.
:tup:

He's too young and (yes) too good to good to go to that retirement arrangement.
Perhaps. He's won everything, and can now sit on a huge contract for another 5+ years for a comfortable retirement. It's got to be tempting.

Exactly. Good and cheap.
Can't think of a player I'm more "meh" about than Taiwo.

Mexes was never going to join Juventus.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He's an explosive fullback. Definitely not a bad signing for free, and certainly better than what we have. He may be one of the best defenders, but he's someone who I would not like to have as opposition. And he's much better than Emanuelson, imo. I don't think he'll be backup. He'll probably start and become one of the best fullbacks in the league.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mexes is a douche who said he would never come to Juventus, so screw him. Taiwo... I don't know, I think he's a bit overrated. We'll see how he does in Italy.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Mexes is a douche who said he would never come to Juventus, so screw him. Taiwo... I don't know, I think he's a bit overrated. We'll see how he does in Italy.
Well, if one thing is for sure now, it's that Milan have already laid down the guantlet and we're really going to have to pull our finger out if we want to compete for a CL spot next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)