[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Just goes to show that all those Champions League millions don't exactly guarantee competitiveness.
Well they did lose Del Neri, Marotta, Cassano, and Pazzini in almost less than a year. Its like they said "Fuck it, we've been a midtable team, we've been a top flight team, we've played in the CL, lets try Serie B now."

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well they did lose Del Neri, Marotta, Cassano, and Pazzini in almost less than a year. Its like they said "Fuck it, we've been a midtable team, we've been a top flight team, we've played in the CL, lets try Serie B now."
And what do they have to show for all that money?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nothing, I don't know what the fuck they did. But Sampdoria has made history, they've gone from the big boys to crap in such a short period of time.
I just don't understand how you can raise so many millions with CL qualification and selling your star players to end up with a squad like that without pocketing millions for yourself to cash out.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I just don't understand how you can raise so many millions with CL qualification and selling your star players to end up with a squad like that without pocketing millions for yourself to cash out.
Garrone probably pocketed all the money, and will sell the club at the end of the season once they're relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)