[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Lazio's tactics. :lol2:

What sort of idiots go and play a high line against Udinese and Di Natale, but don't bother to put pressure on the player in possession?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I agree but they will choke just like Samp did, especially if Sanchez leaves.
true! Not just him thou, each player is linked to move away.. Sanchez, inler etc..

I would only get Sanchez or Zapata thou, Zapata is a player I rate so high :tup:

oh, and not to forget, I would take Guidolin with open arms and legs :D

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18,530
    true! Not just him thou, each player is linked to move away.. Sanchez, inler etc..

I would only get Sanchez or Zapata thou, Zapata is a player I rate so high :tup:

oh, and not to forget, I would take Guidolin with open arms and legs :D
    Yea, Inler move will hurt them a lot, he's a very good player.

I love Zapata :agree: I don't like Guidolin though, or any Italian coach at the moment.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Yea, Inler move will hurt them a lot, he's a very good player.

I love Zapata :agree: I don't like Guidolin though, or any Italian coach at the moment.
    liar! you love that zenit's assman :p

Guidolin is very good, I am a huge admirer of him for years, he always played good football, from udine to Bologna, Palermo and Udine! I am not surprised of his work with Udine, he deserves it!

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18,533
    liar! you love that zenit's assman :p

Guidolin is very good, I am a huge admirer of him for years, he always played good football, from udine to Bologna, Palermo and Udine!
    I do rate Spalletti and I'd chose him as a lesser evil, but there are tons of coaches that I'd prefer over him.

Dunno, most of those coaches play 'good' football only at small clubs but choke later on if they move to a bigger place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)