[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I am sure Samp will earn points from Roma, but that if they lose the match against Genoa.
Dude, please. Sampdoria are worse than Bari. They have 2-3-9 after they sold Cassano and Pazzini. The worst of all the others in the same time period.
And these assholes beat Roma by the end of last season, just to gift the scudetto to Inter. Now they will of course lose against Roma if they have to do us a favor. But if they lose against Roma my consolation will be if that defeat means they go to serie B.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Dude, please. Sampdoria are worse than Bari. They have 2-3-9 after they sold Cassano and Pazzini. The worst of all the others in the same time period.
And these assholes beat Roma by the end of last season, just to gift the scudetto to Inter. Now they will of course lose against Roma if they have to do us a favor. But if they lose against Roma my consolation will be if that defeat means they go to serie B.
win-win situation! It will be really ugly thou if they get a help from Palermo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think Catania will pull out a draw against Roma.
This is what's best for us to happen tomorrow:

Bologna-Parma (Parma to win so they won't need the points against us next week)
Brescia-Catania (Brescia to win so Catania will need points against Roma next week)
Cagliari-Cesena (Cesena to win and put pressure on Catania, so Catania will...see above)
Genoa-Sampdoria (Genoa to win so Sampdoria stays at the bottom and fight against relegation when they face Roma in the last round)
Inter-Fiorentina (Inter to win so Fiorentina won't threaten our 7th place and Inter make a difference to Napoli before Napoli faces us in the last round)
Lecce-Napoli (Lecce to win for reasons mentioned above in Inter's, Sampdoria's and Cagliari's match)
Udinese-Lazio (The draw is a MUST)
Juve-Chievo (Juve to win)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
This is what's best for us to happen tomorrow:

Bologna-Parma (Parma to win so they won't need the points against us next week)
Brescia-Catania (Brescia to win so Catania will need points against Roma next week)
Cagliari-Cesena (Cesena to win and put pressure on Catania, so Catania will...see above)
Genoa-Sampdoria (Genoa to win so Sampdoria stays at the bottom and fight against relegation when they face Roma in the last round)
Inter-Fiorentina (Inter to win so Fiorentina won't threaten our 7th place and Inter make a difference to Napoli before Napoli faces us in the last round)
Lecce-Napoli (Lecce to win for reasons mentioned above in Inter's, Sampdoria's and Cagliari's match)
Udinese-Lazio (The draw is a MUST)
Juve-Chievo (Juve to win)

Thanks for that Alen +rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)