[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2003
Sony, Tamoil, bleh.

ARISTON. ARISTON ffs.

O to the clean-lined, fear-instilling ARISTON gobbi shirts of old.

O to the years of the triumphing Made in Itali'.

Britain had been overtaken as the 5th economic power, the French could feel us breathing on their neck.

The ARISTON kitchen, product of Italian gusto and know-how.

None of that multinational forin crap on them shirts back in those days.

ARISTON for the gobbi, BARILLA for the Romans, MISURA for Inter, Cuore and Oscar Mondadori for Milan

Gobbaccio

Sep 1, 2007
From Ariston to Betclic..

From Scirea to Alex Dal Pero...

From Platoche who "don't do training".......to Dr Agricola and the "magic pera".

From Trap and his neologisms......to Lippi vaffanculing interviewers left and right.

From 8 Italians and 3 foreign fuoriclasse....to 46 brocchi in all shapes and breeds.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That is pretty meaningless without knowing how many of the penalties were deserved.

Also, I believe Roma have had ten penalties given against them this season.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Now i am looking at Sampdoria situation and i think they really could be in Serie B next season.

36: Genoa vs. Sampdoria. I can imagine how strongly they will try to kick Sampa's ass to B. Thinking about current play of them, a draw should be maximum what they can reach in this game. But derby is a derby, everything can happen there.

37: Sampdoria vs. Palermo. Another tough game for them. Only one good thing to Sampa is that Palermo are playing badly away. Althrough they won't participate in Europe tournaments next season don't think Dellio Rossi give up.

38: AS Roma vs. Sampdoria. An Europe importance game for Roma. Should be hard, very hard game. 1 point is maximum though.

Personally i don't want to see team like Sampdoria in Serie B. I'm feeling sorry for their fans cause Garrone is a fuckin selfish and he don't care about club and just about money. An attendance of this team is not bad comparing to others teams in Italy. Thinking logical would be more useful for Serie A to send Lecce back to Serie B where they should always be at. :)

Jul 1, 2010
Now i am looking at Sampdoria situation and i think they really could be in Serie B next season.

36: Genoa vs. Sampdoria. I can imagine how strongly they will try to kick Sampa's ass to B) Thinking about current play of them, a draw should be maximum what they can reach in this game. But derby is a derby, everything can happen there.

37: Sampdoria vs. Palermo. Another tough game for them. Only one good thing to Sampa is that Palermo are playing badly away. Althrough they won't participate in Europe tournaments next season don't think Dellio Rossi give up.

38: AS Roma vs. Sampdoria. An Europe importance game for Roma. Should be hard, very hard game. 1 point is maximum though.

Personally i don't want to see team like Sampdoria in Serie B. I'm feeling sorry for their fans cause Garrone is a fuckin selfish and he don't care about club and just about money. An attendance of this team is not bad comparing to others teams in Italy. Thinking logical would be more useful for Serie A to send Lecce back to Serie B where they should always be at. :)
Let's hope they beat Roma then :)

Dec 27, 2003
From Ariston to Betclic..

From Scirea to Alex Dal Pero...

From Platoche who "don't do training".......to Dr Agricola and the "magic pera".

From Trap and his neologisms......to Lippi vaffanculing interviewers left and right.

From 8 Italians and 3 foreign fuoriclasse....to 46 brocchi in all shapes and breeds.
One constant remains : today, like then, the goalkeeper is a fascistoid ignoramus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)