[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wasn't saying you don't follow the league or anything, even though he's had an average career he's played very well this season in particular. The gap by which he is above second place (Mr One Dimensional) is surprising though.
I know :)
I was saying that even for someone who follows the league it was a surprise. I was expecting him to be there, among the best, but I didn't think he'll be number one. I would have said Hamsik or Hernanes for #1, with Mauri, Krasic, Cossu and Pastore following them closely.
Stankovic though is a surprising entry there. I know that he scored and assisted some, but his ratio surprised me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How much time has he played? Because indeed Stankobitch is most suprising one of them. I havent noticed him playing or scoring much, just now and then.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How much time has he played? Because indeed Stankobitch is most suprising one of them. I havent noticed him playing or scoring much, just now and then.
5 goals and 5 assists in 1750 minutes.
He played on 25 matches (didn't play on 9), he started 21 of those matches (on 10 of those he was subbed out) and on 4 he came in as a late 2nd half substitution.

Oh, and his hat-trick against Parma, if you remember that match when Eto'o was out and we were wondering who's gonna score for Inter with him out, makes his overall number much better. Without that match he'd have had similar numbers as Seba Giovinco and out of top 10.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That explains it, I dont remember that hattrick, so havent noticed him being consistent scorer (assists harder to notice unless you watch every match).

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I say "awesome"! Jettison those whiny, fair-weather fans who don't have the stomach for real club supporters. :tup:

Good riddance, and enjoy your new lives as deserving Inter fans...
It's just a matter of time until we get them back though, so don't be too happy about it :p

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So hold on a second, we had more fans than Milan and Inter combined and now all of a sudden we lost all of those? Yeah right.. But if this is true then something should be done about it cuz one of Juventus biggest advantages when it comes to the sponsors is the amount of fans the club have.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So hold on a second, we had more fans than Milan and Inter combined and now all of a sudden we lost all of those? Yeah right.. But if this is true then something should be done about it cuz one of Juventus biggest advantages when it comes to the sponsors is the amount of fans the club have.
Yeah something should be done, I dont know, like start...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)