[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I personally know 5 guys who are casual footie fans who used to call themselves Juve fans, and havent since 2006 (they were barely so anyways, but enough to be counted for such lists). Now 1 is Arsenal fan, 2 are Real fans, and 2 Barca fans. They go where the wind blows. I bet we all know people like that.

And they dont have the excuse of ethnic oriented player fans, like how most Serbs I know a decade ago were Lazio fans, but now are Inter fans, due to ze migration of Stankovic and Sinisa etc. That I found more understandable then the above case (and they dont hide its mainly about favourite player). Even if its bit funny at times, my bosnian neighbour and former big volkswagen fan :p says who's Wolfburgs every time I see him :D Because they are doing so bad, but mainly because they sold both their bosnian stars.

I'm so happy he's not in the top 10. Couldn't stand all the hype around him.
He's not that kind of player anyways, goalwise that is, I rate him similar to Iniesta finishing wise, poor. And Palermo in general has been absolutely dreadful for ages. No one even remembers Illicics name anymore, Hernandez and Miccoli are hot and cold between injuries, Pinilla seems to be most consistent minute wise as Alen said, but he has only played half the season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's not that kind of player anyways, goalwise that is, I rate him similar to Iniesta finishing wise, poor.
From the midfielders, Pastore is still one of the best ones if goals and assists are taken into consideration.
Surprising leader on that table :D

1. Stefano Mauri (Lazio) 1 goal/assist in 139.4 minutes
2. Milos Krasic (Juventus) 1 in 168.2
3. Marek Hamsik (Napoli) 1 in 168.5
4. Andrea Cossu (Cagliari) 1 in 172.2
5. Dejan Stankovic (Inter) 1 in 175
6. Hernanes (Lazio) 1 in 182.4
7. Javier Pastore (Palermo) 1 in 200.3
8. Alessio Cerci (Fiorentina) 1 in 215.6
9. Alessandro Diamanti (Brescia) 1 in 218.5
10. Wesley Sneijder (Inter) 1 in 221.5
11. Adem Ljajic (Fiorentina) 1 in 221.5
12. Clarence Seedorf (Milan) 1 in 222
13. Sebastian Giovinco (Parma) 1 in 230.5

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has played little and been scoring a bit for them lately. Not suprised Mauri is nr 1 btw, but suprising bit is by how much minutes he is more effective then the rest.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
according to Ipr marketing Juve have been passed by inter in fan base: 7m for Juve(13+ in the past) vs 7.5m for the merdazzurri.

:andyandbarcelona:
I say "awesome"! Jettison those whiny, fair-weather fans who don't have the stomach for real club supporters. :tup:

Good riddance, and enjoy your new lives as deserving Inter fans...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Like Osman, I am also not surprised he's first. Anyone who follows the league should know how instrumental he has been to their season.
I do follow the league, of course, but it still surprised me that he's #1 and even more, a clear #1. Hamsik and Cossu for example have more goals/assists than Mauri. Krasic, Pastore and Hernanes have almost the same numbers as him, but it turned out that Mauri played much less (games and minutes) than the others and to be honest, I didn't notice that he played 7-8 matches less than his rivals on that list above, so it did surprise me that he's such a convincing winner on that table.

May 22, 2007
I do follow the league, of course, but it still surprised me that he's #1 and even more, a clear #1. Hamsik and Cossu for example have more goals/assists than Mauri. Krasic, Pastore and Hernanes have almost the same numbers as him, but it turned out that Mauri played much less (games and minutes) than the others and to be honest, I didn't notice that he played 7-8 matches less than his rivals on that list above, so it did surprise me that he's such a convincing winner on that table.
I wasn't saying you don't follow the league or anything, even though he's had an average career he's played very well this season in particular. The gap by which he is above second place (Mr One Dimensional) is surprising though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)