[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Really? I don't follow a lot of Serie A news recently but I cant think of Roma letting Montella go after his good work so far. And who would replace him at Inter then?
Dunno. Probably the Porto manager or even Ancelotti. That would be fun :lol2:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Players like Di Vaio, Crespo, Di Natale make this game beautiful. I hold nothing against the overpaid mediocre players as they are not to be blamed for the situation, but it's just ugly that the guys I mentioned and tons of other quality players gets payed peanuts for being loyal and dragging their little teams forward to better future.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
With Toni it looks like they've just taken his salary at the start of the year and entered 'Juventus' instead of 'Genoa.
I hope so.

From the linked with us... let's exclude some guys: Tevez, Balotelli, Johnson, Benzema, Pirlo, Kolarov, Lass. The Shitty board is really disgusting. And even if Toni had a paycut I want him out (if we buy Matri and Quag). He and Amauri.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's #67 with 4.5m eur per season.
Oh thanks man. The rest of the money must be promotions and stuff like that. I remember recently reading something saing he was still in the top three highest earning football players.

Btw, most of that money seems like chump change compared to what athletes in the US are making (expect for the MLS of course)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Pierpaolo Marino is quoted as saying on Violanews.com,

"I have said before that I think Montolivo will go to Inter,"

"The Nerazzurri need to reconstruct their midfield and need a player like the Viola captain. Montolivo will go to Inter, whereas Juventus may get [Andrea] Pirlo.

"I think Montolivo will choose Inter because of the rivalry between Fiorentina and Juventus. He is a player who belongs in a great team and he has class, strength, and everything."

This words comes from former Napoli director who brought Lavezzi and Hamsik to Napoli.. Why every Italian sporting director like him and Marotta so blind and only look on Montolivo, Pirlo, etc..

There are a lot of good CM like Sahin, M'Villa, Mou. Sissoko, M'Villa, Ganso, Hernanes, etc.. and they pick the Italian one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)