[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
What a comeback by both Palermo and inter. Especially the latter, showing just how strong their mentality is.

Sexy goal from Balzaretti too. Why the hell did we get rid of this guy?!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did you guys hear the joke about Leonardo's new formation? In the last rounds he will apparently play the formation called Milan-Schalke-Parma, also known as 3-5-2.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,932
    Olivier Bierhoff claims the standard of Italian football has fallen behind its rivals in the last decade.
    The 42-year-old former striker, who is a legend at Udinese and won the Scudetto with Milan in 1999, is now a director within the German Football Federation.

Asked for his thoughts on Serie A, he said: “There is too much tension, a lack of courage in playing youngsters and the disappearance of a generation

“The teams that dominate are seasoned. The interesting players are 'too young’. There isn’t a half-way.

“In the Bundesliga many teams have a solid group of Germans who bring enthusiasm and ambition. That helps a lot.

“When I come to Italy, even on holiday, I feel a lot of tiredness around Italian football, almost resignation.”

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Olivier Bierhoff claims the standard of Italian football has fallen behind its rivals in the last decade.
    The 42-year-old former striker, who is a legend at Udinese and won the Scudetto with Milan in 1999, is now a director within the German Football Federation.

Asked for his thoughts on Serie A, he said: “There is too much tension, a lack of courage in playing youngsters and the disappearance of a generation

“The teams that dominate are seasoned. The interesting players are 'too young’. There isn’t a half-way.

“In the Bundesliga many teams have a solid group of Germans who bring enthusiasm and ambition. That helps a lot.

“When I come to Italy, even on holiday, I feel a lot of tiredness around Italian football, almost resignation.”
    :agree:

You could size up that statement with Mount Everest, yet some still wouldn't get it.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Did you guys hear the joke about Leonardo's new formation? In the last rounds he will apparently play the formation called Milan-Schalke-Parma, also known as 3-5-2.
    :lol2:

He's dead right.

Mar 24, 2006
    Amauri has 7 goals in 11 matches since move to Parma, same as Matri has in Juve.
    :sick:

Sexy goal from Balzaretti too. Why the hell did we get rid of this guy?!
    One of my favorite player ,
    Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Sucko for selling him

:rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)