[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Fucked up shit. It's bad no matter who wins. Milan winning is bad by default while Palermo winning means that we'll need to get the 6th place to play in Europe.
I know you want to say it, it's ok say it "FORZA MILAN!"

You will learn living with those words anyway, you will carry that words on your avatar for two months.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know you want to say it, it's ok say it "FORZA MILAN!"

You will learn living with those words anyway, you will carry that words on your avatar for two months.
I jumped up at Palermo's chance and cursed the guy for missing it. I simply can't support Milan even when logic suggests to support them.
And if you win the bet (you still haven't. Thank you Udinese :D), choose whatever you want. I'll be in Romania for almost a month so I won't even post :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I jumped up at Palermo's chance and cursed the guy for missing it. I simply can't support Milan even when logic suggests to support them.
And if you win the bet (you still haven't. Thank you Udinese :D), choose whatever you want. I'll be in Romania for almost a month so I won't even post :D
Don't worry, I will pick the time to put the avatar on, we never discussed about timing :D

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Bobsoccer.ru: «Juventus is ready to take part in opening the stadium in Grozny"

Juventus Turin ready to take part in the opening of a new stadium in Grozny. The event on May 11 "Old Lady" will hold a friendly match against Terek, reports Bobsoccer.ru.

It is assumed that Juventus will receive for his visit to Grozny million euros. In this case, all expenses for flight and stay in the capital of the Chechen Republic takes the host country.

Sorry for my eng :sergio:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I posted it in pre-season matches.

All Serie-A matches will be played tomorrow from 12:30 PM (Roma-game) and 15:00 the rest except Milan-Brescia (1900) and Juve-Catania (21:00)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fuck it, even though our chances to reach the 4th are as big as the chances Badass Devil to lose his virginity soon, I still hope Inter beats Lazio, Parma takes points from Udinese and we beat Catania, so our next match away to Lazio will become meaningful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)