[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Silvio Berlusconi on Ibrahimovich: "He started off well, but he hasn't scored for ages. Maybe I threw away some money..."
:xfinger: :xfinger: :xfinger: :xfinger:

They couldn't win the scudetto for ages and they weren't gonna win it this year (there's still hope that they won't) without him. Please God let them make the mistake and not buy him :xfinger:
And if possible, he shouldn't play at all till the end of the season. Once or twice they won (but they also lost) without him. I'd like to see them how they'll manage without him for almost 2 months.
They will lose the scudetto, blame it on Zlatan's suspensions and they won't buy him. It can't be more perfect than that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

They couldn't win the scudetto for ages and they weren't gonna win it this year (there's still hope that they won't) without him. Please God let them make the mistake and not buy him :xfinger:
And if possible, he shouldn't play at all till the end of the season. Once or twice they won (but they also lost) without him. I'd like to see them how they'll manage without him for almost 2 months.
They will lose the scudetto, blame it on Zlatan's suspensions and they won't buy him. It can't be more perfect than that.
That would be freakin' hilarious.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

:tuttosport:

Forza Napoli!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That could be a blessing in disguise for Milan, with Pato hitting form and Seedorf pulling the strings they've been playing more as a team lately.
Zlatan missed two matches, the one they lost in Palermo and the win against Inter. I don't see where did your conclusion come from that they were playing more as a team without him. He's still their topscorer, and even more important, by far the top assistman.

Btw, those who watched Milan after New Year probably noticed that one other guy makes a world of difference in Milan lately - Mark Van Bommel. I don't think they lost the midfield even once when he played.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Will you really want him to stay in Milan instead of going back to Barca or somewhere in England/Spain/Germany/Qatar/Usa/Out of space? :shocked:
Of course not. Back to Barcelona is a lot better for us or to any other club away from Italy. I was just too afraid to see Raiola doing something stupid and sit down with Marotta :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Of course not. Back to Barcelona is a lot better for us or to any other club away from Italy. I was just too afraid to see Raiola doing something stupid and sit down with Marotta :p
Chances Juve to sign Zlatan are almost the same as our chances to sign Cristiano Ronaldo.
Zlatan has 2-3 years left on his contract with Barca where he earns some 10m eur a year and he won't play for a team that isn't in CL. If that is your worry, then worry not. Raiola might have been in talks with Marotta for any other player but Zlatan Ibrahimovic. We won't even try to sign Zlatan this summer and even if we do, we'll fail badly.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's clear for me that our circumstances doesn't help in bringing him but I remember Raiola stating many times that his client [Ibra] wouldn't mind returning back to Turin someday but that was when he left to Barcelona. Ages ago.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
It's clear for me that our circumstances doesn't help in bringing him but I remember Raiola stating many times that his client [Ibra] wouldn't mind returning back to Turin someday but that was when he left to Barcelona. Ages ago.
Obviously camelface wouldn't mind playing anywhere in Europe's top leagues as long as he's getting hefty paid. Even if the fans there hate his guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)