[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
We scored more goals (50) than Lazio(49) and Roma (48), and almost as much as Napoli, but we conceded 40 goals while Lazio(29), Napoli(30), and Udinese (34).
If it wasn't for our bad defense, we would have definitely been closer to 4th place, if not winning the title. That's why investing into a world class running back should be Marotta's priority next mercato. We can't depend on the likes of Greygera, Motta, and Grosso. This is why we are losing games.

While im happy were kind of back into the champs legue race...its gets me even more upset of the simple games we fucked up this year.
I hear you, I feel the same.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We scored more goals (50) than Lazio(49) and Roma (48), and almost as much as Napoli, but we conceded 40 goals while Lazio(29), Napoli(30), and Udinese (34).
If it wasn't for our bad defense, we would have definitely been closer to 4th place, if not winning the title. That's why investing into a world class running back should be Marotta's priority next mercato. We can't depend on the likes of Greygera, Motta, and Grosso. This is why we are losing games.
Yet far more people are banging on about the importance of signing Neymar than about improving the defence.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Yet far more people are banging on about the importance of signing Neymar than about improving the defence.
Definitely, I don't think we need him, I would be happy with Matri and Quag as our strikers, as long as we invest in our defence, and a quality left winger (game changer)

With all the hype Napoli's offense has been getting, they scored 52 goals, which is 2 more than us.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Giladinosaur should score. He's got a pretty large stick up his ass about being traded.

But at the rate the Fiorentina D-line is leaking passes, it could be 5-1 Milan.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
why is it that a shitty team like Fiorentina get the likes of Toyota and Mazda (big car manufacturers) to sponsor their shirts, whereas we can only attract betting and cake companies?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
blʘndu;2976457 said:
*cough*fiat*cough*
no I didn't mean why can't we get a car manufacturer to sponsor the kit, but why do they have a big named company sponsoring theirs when we have a crowd of biscuit pushers telling us when we have to wear the away jersey. Its pathetic, if Sony Ericsson is a official partner then we must still be on good terms with Sony in general, why not try to negotiate a deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)