[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think I'll root for a draw instead of a Roma win. If we win tomorrow it would be a bigger morale boost in passing Roma in the standings.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, hopefully Di Natale and Sanchez have muscular injuries that keep them both out for a couple of games, that would help. And if Roma have a mental crash like they always do that would definitely help us as long as we keep winning of course. :D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
True. And we know how roma reacts when things don't go well. :D
Plus with Juan now suspended, hopefully we'll see them disappear behind us as we speed of into the distance. Then we will have to battle Lazio. It's kind of like Scott Pilgrim vs the world. 1 by 1 we'll take them down :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Plus with Juan now suspended, hopefully we'll see them disappear behind us as we speed of into the distance. Then we will have to battle Lazio. It's kind of like Scott Pilgrim vs the world. 1 by 1 well take them down :D
:nerd:

Udinese take on Napoli next week so hopefully that's an Udinese loss...however we will have to be in form to beat Fiorentina away which i think we can if we do well tomorrow our confidence will be high. Roma take on Palermo so hopefully Pastore rediscovers his form and another loss to Roma. I think Catania can sink Lazio in sicily.

Dumb and Dumber..."...so you're telling me theres a chance".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)