[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
A stupid reaction to Azzurris failure.
stupid indeed. What's the difference between bringing in EU players who are not Italians, and non EU players? No difference, if they wanted to improve the Italian football, they could force each team to start with 4-5 Italians.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Curva Nords response to Zanetti:

“The responsibility of the defeats to Milan and Schalke must be shared between the club, the Coach and the players, but we will be with Inter until death does us part.

- Well, I hope you die cocksuckers.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,866
    Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti concedes “in future I could be in charge of Roma, but I’d never accept the Inter job.
    His position at Stamford Bridge is under threat following a 1-0 home Champions League quarter-final defeat to Manchester United.

“The objective is to stay at Chelsea, so for now my plans are to remain next season,” Ancelotti told Sport Mediaset.

“Next season I don’t know where I’ll be. I do have a prediction, though, that on July 7, I don’t know which year, I could be in charge of Roma.”

His colleague Leonardo caused an upset when he crossed over from the Rossoneri to Inter, so would Ancelotti follow in those footsteps?

“If Inter had contacted me, I would’ve said no. I have a strong bond at Milan and it’s very difficult to go against that.”

FI

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

“The responsibility of the defeats to Milan and Schalke must be shared between the club, the Coach and the players, but we will be with Inter until death does us part.

My majesty to Curva Nords: My cock in your mouths until death does us apart.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

f*ck off to serie B already, then talk about responsibility of defeat, lies and theft

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Why would it be better for us that Roma wins? We can't catch Udinese.
    Udinese are without Sanchez and Inler (Di Natale was too a doubt due to some minor injury), they could lose and even though our inconsistency and lack of quality will surely result with a failure to make top 4, it would still be interesting if Udinese lose and we come 5 points behind them, with 6 rounds before the end.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Udinese are without Sanchez and Inler (Di Natale was too a doubt due to some minor injury), they could lose and even though our inconsistency and lack of quality will surely result with a failure to make top 4, it would still be interesting if Udinese lose and we come 5 points behind them, with 6 rounds before the end.
    It can't possibly go our way. If Udinese lose to Roma, Roma and Lazio will take the highroad. If Udinese wins they'll be secured the CL spot. Either way we are screwed :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    In any case, if Udinese don't win and we win, even if Lazio win too, the difference between us and 4th place will be 6 points. Still better than the current 8 points difference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)