Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,821

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    I follow situation at Palermo now and can't understand what the hell is going on there? Obviously i mean coaches and their boss Zamparini. After a humiliation against Udinese Rossi got fired and i must accept it was a good decision by Zamp, but now?? he's back! So, he completely forgot about a humiliating defeat against Udinese after another defeat in derby last week-end? I wouldn't be surpised if Cosmi start as a new coach next season. He looked so happy here :lol: What a club.

Dellio Rossi presentation today. Why the hell did he accept with his recall?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Mexes thanks Roma for the seven years and confrims he'll join AC Milan.
    :shifty:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]"Milan? I don’t know, I haven’t decided yet. There is so much talk about it, so probably yes. I do know I’ll never find another club like Roma, whether in Italy or abroad."[/FONT]

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    :groan:

Nesta: "Last time I was misunderstood," he told the Milan Channel.

"I have not said I wanted to quit football at the end of the season. They asked me at what point I was and I replied I'm 35 years old and that I'm almost at the end, but not absolutely at the end.
    Satisfied

"I hope to play again, even if maybe I couldn't do all the games like this season."

Nesta added. "I'm satisfied because this year I've played a lot, but maybe I'm unable to play every three days. We will see what will happen.

"I'm always at the coach's disposal, and I'll always do my best, until one day, like everyone, I'll quit.

"But not at the end of the season."

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    "Il Corriere dello Sport understands Leonardo was prepared to resign after Tuesday's 5-2 defeat to Schalke, but Moratti refused and asked that the team react."

Thats what Delneri should have done after leading us to 7th place.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Looks like Milan beat Inter to Ganso.

He has Italian passport as well.
    Yeah, he'll be good behind Ibra and Pato.. But if they really want to become a better team they need to start investing in some good central midfielders and fullbacks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)