[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh, yes, Chivu. Not a red card. He was running forward and it was Pato who cut Chivu's way, not the opposite. Also, Pato dove there.
Clear penalty not given to Milan earlier, many dubious offside calls. The ref wanted to be in the spotlight. I didn't like the refereeing at all.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
it's Inter fans referring to Milan not having won the triple in 112 years of history (actually, they have the intercontinental cup there too ).

What a glorious defeat from merda :touched:
Albert likes this :tup:
so does Clarence :D
btw, quoting internal sources, all Milan did to Inter in this game was performed without any lube whatsoever, as ordered by Silvio :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The difference between a scudetto and winning shit this year for Inter might be Eto'o missing two open nets against Juve and Milan.
I'm so liking it that the malaria boy will fuck them up :seven:
To be fair he's won them a lot of games they had no chance winning otherwise. Namely at the beginning of the season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
To be fair he's won them a lot of games they had no chance winning otherwise. Namely at the beginning of the season.
He is by far their best player this year, an one man team on most of the matches. I'm not arguing that. But that makes it twice more sweeter that his incredible misses against us and Milan might be decisive in the end.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh, and I want to call Neutrol to come back.

Come here buddy, you're not alone anymore. I'm also a Napoli (and Udinese) fanboy till the end of the season and I think many here too will prefer your team over Milan and Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)